_MillieMoo

Favourite Thing About Aspergers?

_MillieMoo

I have a good memory and can teach myself new things easily, such as languages :)

That's awesome! 

omeomiana

No idea if it's really an aspie thing or not, but I love the way I'm able to see the everything as complex and interesting. I've noticed most people tend to view the world at face value and don't notice the patterns and intricacy of how things work, or how they came to be and I can't help but see that as an incredibly boring way to spend an entire lifetime.

blacktiger911

My deep thoughts and being odd and different.

I like that I'm curious and want to learn why things are the way they are. I also like that I like drawing and arts stuff. :)

i am the same!

but also the general way i see the world.

Tylermc

My fave thing is that I'm very creative with my artwork and I have an amazing imageation and I have a great memory and some heros and some people that look up too have asd as well like clay marzo and vincet van gough and bettoven Mozart and there many more I love myself and I'm so proud of my austim and my asd without my asd I whould not be good at my artwork and I whould not be that creative and I'm so proud and happy that I'm a member here on asperclick I love asperclick have a great weekend everybody

史越瀚

I like how my "weird obsessions" have allowed me to define myself to a large extent, instead of just being passively defined by our society, the way it seems a lot of NT's are. 

mysti

I'm really struggling to think of any positives right now.

Asgardian

I'm really struggling to think of any positives right now.

Are you OK?

mysti

Yes thanks Phil, I just don't see Aspergers as a positive thing in my life at the moment, it seems to be causing me a lot of difficulties & I feel life would be significantly easier without it.

Edited by mysti

Asgardian

Yes thanks Phil, I just don't see Aspergers as a positive thing in my life at the moment, it seems to be causing me a lot of difficulties & I feel life would be significantly easier without it.

Yeah I know how that feels. I constantly switch between thinking AS is a good thing to then being frustrated and wishing it would just go away.

I hope whatever difficulties you are experiencing clear up soon  :)

the strangest man

Wacky sense of humour, especially word play; an eye for detail and above some good friends here virtually and in real life.