Annaflower

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

Nesf

I found some prog rock downloads from a country I don't yet own music from - Albania! :D Another one for the collection!

spiderwoman0_2
Week two of not smoking and I will say, it has not been easy for with the quit came brain fog, and a nasty cold where everything I was used to, my comforts ceased to be.

I am most uncomfortable at the moment.

Well done for not smoking, you will feel better in the long run, the cravings will take awhile to get out of your system.  Maybe chewing sugar free gum could be the new comfort?

Toran

Its great you have stopped smoking its never to late to give up my dad gave up after fourty years and said he felt so much better he wished he did it years ago.

Nesf

I've never smoked, never even tried it, even the smell makes me feel ill. I don't really get why people start smoking. But I congratulate those who manage to stop it.

Toran
I've never smoked, never even tried it, even the smell makes me feel ill. I don't really get why people start smoking. But I congratulate those who manage to stop it.

Ive never even tried smoking either just the smell of other peoples smoke makes me feel ill. Was so glad when they banned smoking it was the one law I support whole heartedly.

iggy

I have just finished the final touches of my textiles coursework folder. Which means I've officially completed my GCSE for that subject! I'm actually looking forwards to taking my parents to the exhibition tomorrow night, a bit.

Toran
I have just finished the final touches of my textiles coursework folder. Which means I've officially completed my GCSE for that subject! I'm actually looking forwards to taking my parents to the exhibition tomorrow night, a bit.

Congratulations Iggy thats really good news hope you have a lovely evening tomorrow im sure your parents will love it to being there with you.

Sofi

Well done!  :D I'm sure your parents will enjoy the exhibition, I bet it's great. I'd like to see it too!

I'm sure you'll do well in your GCSEs too. Good luck!

Nesf
Ive never even tried smoking either just the smell of other peoples smoke makes me feel ill. Was so glad when they banned smoking it was the one law I support whole heartedly.

This is one of the good things about the UK, plus the fact that people respect it. Here in Greece it's banned in theory but people just ignore it and smoke in restaurants, cafeterias and even in public buildings. I find it very inconsiderate. People here accept it as the norm and don't question it. And then I'm the weirdo because I complain when someone lights up in a public building.

Well done, and good luck with your GCSEs!

iggy
Congratulations Iggy thats really good news hope you have a lovely evening tomorrow im sure your parents will love it to being there with you.
Thank you, I hope they enjoy it, especially since they aren't very arty people :)
Well done!  :D I'm sure your parents will enjoy the exhibition, I bet it's great. I'd like to see it too!

I'm sure you'll do well in your GCSEs too. Good luck!

I would show you, sofi but it's got every persons work who takes textiles, art or graphics there so would be somewhat difficult! Thank you though :)
Well done, and good luck with your GCSEs!
thank you Nesf :)

Luck taken, thanks :D