Annaflower

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

Enobit

I pulled a leg muscle jogging, Once I'm better I'm going right back to it >

Annaflower
Im thinking about going back to work after six months of anxiety and depresion and im feeling fairly ok about it a big improvement for me right now so im feeling quite proud of myself.
Well done Toran. Thats really great progress. I wish you all the best for your return to work.

spiderwoman0_2
I'm trying to exercise a little more as well as control my eating. I've been drinking more water whenever I feel hungry or see any left over food. 

Also I'm wanting to learn all the arithmetics that I didn't back in school and is ashamed to say that I don't even know long division. Please don't judge me or think that I'm stupid, I was bounced all the place and moved a lot. I never had the same math curriculum and was either learning about fractions or elementary algebra or APR percentages :(

So yeah, I'm kind of way behind in math and is trying to self educate myself on it. 

Don't feel ashamed because you don't know some maths, I was useless at maths and still am, never got the hang of it and I'm too lazy to learn now lol

I should exercise more and drink water whenever I feel hungry, but I hate water lol I'll always be fat :P

Nesf

I try to exercise everyday but today I only managed a half hour walk. The sky looked black and thundery and that made me start to feel anxious because I don't like thunderstorms.

Toran
I try to exercise everyday but today I only managed a half hour walk. The sky looked black and thundery and that made me start to feel anxious because I don't like thunderstorms.

Thats not bad really half an hours walking in one day. Dont like thunderstorms myself a house close by got hit by lightning once so know the damage they can cause.

Toran
I pulled a leg muscle jogging, Once I'm better I'm going right back to it >

Have you considered cycling less contact with the ground for your muscles. Someone I know of use to jog now both her knees need replacing they blamed the years of jogging taking its toll and shes only late thirtys.

Nesf
Thats not bad really half an hours walking in one day. Dont like thunderstorms myself a house close by got hit by lightning once so know the damage they can cause.

I had a nasty experience as a young child with a thunderstorm. Usually I walk more, about an hour.

Bruce

I'd certainly rather stay inside if it's a storm of any kind & I'm sure plenty of people would, too!

Nesf

The storm has passed now, and I've calmed down somewhat :)

Sofi
The storm has passed now, and I've calmed down somewhat :)

Were you okay during the storm?