Annaflower

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

Nesf
Were you okay during the storm? 

Not when it started... I rushed home quickly to be indoors in a panic, but luckily it passed quickly, stayed at some distance and stopped after about 20 minutes, so I was ok. Thanks for asking :)

Nesf

Post number 1000!!! :D :D :D

ztnt
Perhaps he could post a picture, assuming it hasn't all been eaten already... Rafael?

It's well eaten by now. Maybe if i prepare one later ill post a picture.

It's not exactly like the one from that site you guys mentioned.

It's basically strayberries with lot condensed milk covered with a thick layer of melted chocolate.

Autistic4EVER

My Dad's back has been out since Sunday and I'm doing my best to take care of him as much as I can. I can't stand to see him in pain :(

This makes me feel proud because I'm fulfilling my duties as a son and taking care of him just like he did when I was in need as a child or baby. 

Nesf
My Dad's back has been out since Sunday and I'm doing my best to take care of him as much as I can. I can't stand to see him in pain :(

This makes me feel proud because I'm fulfilling my duties as a son and taking care of him just like he did when I was in need as a child or baby. 

Has your dad been in hospital? hope he makes a speedy recovery :)

Bruce

I also hope so!  :)

Toran

Ive had a very bad day really felt down this morning for no reason I can think of and had little energy to do anything. But ive since done a bit of washing forced myself to do some reading and got lunch. Ive been shopping which I hate in asda and went and paid the papers at the newsagents.

Not amazing things but with how I was feeling this morning I do feel quite proud of myself.

Colin

I am Proud Of who I am even though life hasent been easy.

Right now im wearing a Despicable Me TEE Shirt I got from walmart.

YAHOO