Annaflower

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

mary

Sofi, that's so great that you've managed to do all that today :)  I'm glad you've managed to do everything you wanted to do :)

Willow

Today I cooked lunch and dinner despite feeling poorly. So I'm proud of that, I thought I would end up wanting to grab a takeout.

mary
Today I cooked lunch and dinner despite feeling poorly. So I'm proud of that, I thought I would end up wanting to grab a takeout.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling poorly Willow :(  I really hope you feel better soon x

edion

I hope you will feel better soon but i think you should be really proud of what you´ve done today . 

Nesf
Thank you. Yes - I am terrible with decisions in shops! I stand there deciding over something for a very long time, then I probably look really weird with the faces I'm making about deciding and I don't ever see anyone else standing like this! It's so difficult deciding presents and cards, plus the card was for my mum's birthday who I was trying to not let her see it! She left me on my own for a short while in the shop. I managed to make a decision, in the end!

I do need to rely on my mum to take me out, so I am only with her when I go out. It was okay though, things are still a bit tense and I am guilty too of snapping at her. 

Hehe - yes, I probably was online earlier today, because of that  :P My mum was pleased about this as 'getting up earlier' was part of the arguments!!! 

Although, sometimes when I go out and it all goes fairly well, I get a delayed reaction later in the day when I'm back at home and start panicking about it. It is a strange thing, as it all went well but I suddenly start panicking about it, in hindsight. I know I've had delayed reactions of things all my life though, even as a small child, so I guess it's normal... for me. 

yes - this is exactly what I do, plus the fiddling with my hair over the anxiety! I also tend to stay motionless fixed to the spot. I must look odd to others. The supermarket can be overwhelming merely for the sheer volume of things to choose between.

I also get this delayed reaction, this is why I often have anxiety attacks at night. I worry about the smallest things I've done or said. Anxiety and paranoia together. I thought until recently that I was the only one who had this!!

That's brilliant Sofi, well done :D I'm not good at decisions either and the other thing I do is when I've picked what I want to buy, if there are more than one of the item I have to examine them all to find the best one, so I'm forever picking them up and putting them down until I've decided which one is best lol :P
Yes, I have to examine everything too before deciding to buy things, that's why it takes forever for me to shop. I just can't decide!

Well done for doing this, it's difficult to find the motivation when you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Sofi
yes - this is exactly what I do, plus the fiddling with my hair over the anxiety! I also tend to stay motionless fixed to the spot. I must look odd to others. The supermarket can be overwhelming merely for the sheer volume of things to choose between.

I also get this delayed reaction, this is why I often have anxiety attacks at night. I worry about the smallest things I've done or said. Anxiety and paranoia together. I thought until recently that I was the only one who had this!!

Yes, I have to examine everything too before deciding to buy things, that's why it takes forever for me to shop. I just can't decide!

Yes! I do this too, I stand transfixed on the spot, staring at the items as if it is the most monumental decision of my life! I get really, really worried I'm making the wrong choice and still worry after I've made the decision! I get annoyed with myself sometimes when I'm taking too long deciding and I just think "Oh, just pick one!" 

That may be why I start panicking about it later in the day, back home. To be honest, I'm still worried I've made the wrong decision with a card and I may not use it now!

I'm also glad I'm not the only one who does this delayed reaction thing. It seems, I start to analyse everything I've done in that day, in the evening, and start panicking that I've done something wrong and feel horrible about it and just wish I could undo it! 

Nesf
Yes! I do this too, I stand transfixed on the spot, staring at the items as if it is the most monumental decision of my life! I get really, really worried I'm making the wrong choice and still worry after I've made the decision! I get annoyed with myself sometimes when I'm taking too long deciding and I just think "Oh, just pick one!" 

That may be why I start panicking about it later in the day, back home. To be honest, I'm still worried I've made the wrong decision with a card and I may not use it now!

I'm also glad I'm not the only one who does this delayed reaction thing. It seems, I start to analyse everything I've done in that day, in the evening, and start panicking that I've done something wrong and feel horrible about it and just wish I could undo it! 

Yes, that's exactly it. When faced with a decision, my mind and body seem to seize up entirely. Later, I start thinking about it, analysing it and playing a videoclip back to myself of the scene which took place and feel terribly anxious. This happens especially if a lot happened during the day. I can't wind down. I even wake up in the middle of the night and do it sometimes.

I very often choose something, only to take it back and change it later, and then again as I change my mind yet again. And I still agonise over my decision.

Andy

Week two of not smoking and I will say, it has not been easy for with the quit came brain fog, and a nasty cold where everything I was used to, my comforts ceased to be.

I am most uncomfortable at the moment.

Nesf
Week two of not smoking and I will say, it has not been easy for with the quit came brain fog, and a nasty cold where everything I was used to, my comforts ceased to be.

I am most uncomfortable at the moment.

Well done for not smoking! Be strong, you do it, if you can get through two weeks than you can get through another week, then another, and another... Take one day at a time! :D

Khasper
Although, sometimes when I go out and it all goes fairly well, I get a delayed reaction later in the day when I'm back at home and start panicking about it. It is a strange thing, as it all went well but I suddenly start panicking about it, in hindsight. I know I've had delayed reactions of things all my life though, even as a small child, so I guess it's normal... for me. 

I get this sometimes too and it is a strange thing when it happens. I get an uneasy feeling.

This morning I helped setup for a ballet that they are doing at one of the schools. I would have loved to stay and watch but I helped get things ready and had leave and go to work.