Ben

What Was You Doing 10 Years Ago?

Ben

Could be an interesting topic. 

Well, I was about to become a teenager, and I was a keen skateboarder. I spent a lot of time bunking school, and watching Dirty Sanchez, Jackass, and the Osborunes. 

I had long hair, and I wore the same pair of jeans from mid 2001, until early 2002, and washed them once, and wore them again until winter that year.

I also used to go to bed at 5 am on a weekend night, and had a little box under the bed, of 'special magazines'. 

I was a brat basically, and recently apologised to my old head master, for making his life miserable for all those years. 

Alex

I was 8, 10 years ago. I don't really remember much... I remember playing my Playstation 1 a lot, and also just learning about life in general...

Smithy The Wizard

I was only a four year old ten years ago so I don't remember much. I will post something if I remember something specific though.

spiderwoman0_2

I was 34, single parent, Willow was 10 and Harrison was 3 and we lived in a small two bedroomed house, I used to sleep downstairs in the living room on a futon.

Willow

Hmm. I was just about to turn 11. I was either in my last year of junior school or in my first year at secondary school. Either way I was pretty alone... :(

My Dad was with his new partner and I wasn't seeing very much of him which was upsetting me a lot.

My brother was still only small :D Though, that probably means he was trashing my room and breaking my things and throwing heavy objects at my head...

Other than that I can't really remember much. It wasn't a great time for me.

Sofi

Ten years ago, I was 13 (I think... ) and I would have been in the first year of secondary school (chronologically, but it was kind of different set-up at my school) and I remember not liking school and I went through a phase of behaving really badly in school at this time, annoying the teachers etc.

This was, also, at the time I had two girl 'best friends' outside of school, which we became friends at the age of 10, and for the most part, this was good and we got along well. We played very immature games, rather than what other 13 year old girls were doing (talking about make-up and boys, I guess) We used to read a lot of books together, I remember, and had some sleepovers with karaoke machines, climbing trees and playing in hedges... weird.

I got angry with them sometimes though and I remember pulling their hair on occasion :( 

And, at this time, my mum was pregnant with my brother and so we were preparing for that. I remember going to Mothercare a lot  :D and looking at baby clothes and buying the cot and other stuff. I remember knowing it was a boy, even although we didn't actually find out the gender. I guess I'd be feeling quite excited about the new baby  :D

My dad was still in my life at this point, but I never saw him very much and have no memories of him! I just remember it being me and my mum doing things together, I remember we used to get Dominoes and eat it in the garden  :P  

My sister had already moved out and we didn't see her very much, which we still don't. 

I remember learning Latin in my spare time too... 

Alex
My sister had already moved out and we didn't see her very much, which we still don't. 

You have a sister?  :o

Sofi
You have a sister?  :o

Yes, I have a sister. She's nearly five years older than me. 

Alex
Yes, I have a sister. She's nearly five years older than me. 

Oh, that's nice. Do you two get along, even though you don't see eachother very often? :)

Sofi
Oh, that's nice. Do you two get along, even though you don't see eachother very often? :)

When we do see each other, we are fine, we don't really talk very much to be honest but we share a sense of humour and can laugh together. Sometimes, she has quite hard to deal with though as she has her own problems so I kind of know when not to talk to her. 

When we were younger and growing up together, I think we had fun because we really do share a sense of humour!