Ben

What Was You Doing 10 Years Ago?

Sofi
We were getting you room ready, your dad was taking his driving test and I was working as a rep for that Pharmacy company and travelling all over the south of England trying to do the work of ten people!! I remember driving back from Derby with you and your sister the day you came to live with us! I was so nervous about becoming a mum, but it was the best thing I've ever done! Love you lots x x x

I am sorry if this is inappropriate, but did you adopt your daughters or something like that?

Annaflower
I am sorry if this is inappropriate, but did you adopt your daughters or something like that?
Not inappropriate at all Sofi. Yes, I adopted both my daughters. My eldest is 20 and is my husbands birth daughter, my youngest (the one who is on Asperclick) is 13 and has the same mum as my oldest but a different father! Confusing, I know! They were taken into care when they were 9 and 2 then came to live with us aged 10 and 3. We officially adopted them three years ago once they were both old enough to make the choice for themselves.

Sofi
Not inappropriate at all Sofi. Yes, I adopted both my daughters. My eldest is 20 and is my husbands birth daughter, my youngest (the one who is on Asperclick) is 13 and has the same mum as my oldest but a different father! Confusing, I know! They were taken into care when they were 9 and 2 then came to live with us aged 10 and 3. We officially adopted them three years ago once they were both old enough to make the choice for themselves.

Okay, I understand that. That's great you adopted them three years ago  :D I am 23.

Dragon Spirit

10 years ago yesterday me and my sister moved in with our new parents HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY MUM FROM YESTERDAYZ :Sparky:  :Sparky: :Sparky:  :Sparky:  

Sofi
10 years ago yesterday me and my sister moved in with our new parents HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY MUM FROM YESTERDAYZ :Sparky:  :Sparky: :Sparky:  :Sparky:  

Awww, that is really great! Happy anniversary to you and your sister and parents and lots of more '10 years' to come  :D  :Sparky:

thelastrequiem

I think I was 10 or 11 years old then... So I don't think I'll remember much from back then!