Ben

Ben vs Alex

RiRi

I didn't know him well either, but still I feel sad that it happened, the suddeness and nature of his passing away is shocking to me more than anything - if society were more open and accepting towards people who are different or have mental illness, then perhaps such sad happenings could be reduced, if not eliminated.

Well said.

Agreed. It's sad, society is just really f*cked up, reason why so many of us feel like dying as well.

Ben

Alex, I honestly cringe at your replies. But, hey, I'll indulge you... (In a platonic way, of course.) :-/ 

"Tight as a ducks ass? I'm not surprised you know how tight a ducks ass is, what with your funky criminal record and all." 

I was cautioned once. In 2003. For tagging the side of someone's house down an alleyway. GET OVER IT! (Seriously folks, true story, The guy who owned the house went absolutely coconuts on me when he saw which word I had sprayed.) 

Right, I'm procrastinating now. 

"Isn't bench press supposed to train your breast muscles?" 

If you employ a narrow grip, you emphasise the tricep muscles. In fact quite a lot of triceps involvement comes into play anyway with the conventional bench - so much so, that a lot of people I know in the powerlifting circuit use the bench to form the bulk of their arm workout, as well as their pushing muscles. 

Yeah, it's pretty good... 

Hold on, I'm procrastinating again... 

"Gertrude, if you see this, I'll just say that I am deeply dissappointed in you. It's enough that you cheated on me with that ice-cream man, but to hang out with Ben and laugh at my posts with him?? It's safe to say that we're over. Yes, I'm breaking up with you on a forum post." 

Alex, you really need to chill out son. I'm trolling you, you knobhead. Gertrude is a hatchet faced old hag - so fill your boots, because I've never been interested in that water buffalo. Plus, I'm currently courting the girl from Lasgo:- 

20091012115413_Lasgomain600.jpg

^ She said you went on a date a few years back, but threw up in her mouth when you went in for a kiss. 

Smooth. But hey, at least she's being satisfied by a REAL man now. 

But yeah, Hannah is my real crush. Ahhh *flutters eyelashes* I hope I get to meet her one day. 

Oh, and just so you all know. Alex is NOT the first member of Asperclick. As much as he shoots his mouth off about being the first member, he is actually the second. 

And he pays for his Honorary Member status. 

Just thought you'd all like to know. 

Edited by Ben

Ben

Oh, and who wants me to reply to Alex's next post with an audio recording? 

Thought I'd try something different for a change...  

Alex

Alex, I honestly cringe at your replies. But, hey, I'll indulge you... (In a platonic way, of course.) :-/ 

"Tight as a ducks ass? I'm not surprised you know how tight a ducks ass is, what with your funky criminal record and all." 

I was cautioned once. In 2003. For tagging the side of someone's house down an alleyway. GET OVER IT! (Seriously folks, true story, The guy who owned the house went absolutely coconuts on me when he saw which word I had sprayed.) 

Right, I'm procrastinating now. 

"Isn't bench press supposed to train your breast muscles?" 

If you employ a narrow grip, you emphasise the tricep muscles. In fact quite a lot of triceps involvement comes into play anyway with the conventional bench - so much so, that a lot of people I know in the powerlifting circuit use the bench to form the bulk of their arm workout, as well as their pushing muscles. 

Yeah, it's pretty good... 

Hold on, I'm procrastinating again... 

"Gertrude, if you see this, I'll just say that I am deeply dissappointed in you. It's enough that you cheated on me with that ice-cream man, but to hang out with Ben and laugh at my posts with him?? It's safe to say that we're over. Yes, I'm breaking up with you on a forum post." 

Alex, you really need to chill out son. I'm trolling you, you knobhead. Gertrude is a hatchet faced old hag - so fill your boots, because I've never been interested in that water buffalo. Plus, I'm currently courting the girl from Lasgo:- 

20091012115413_Lasgomain600.jpg

^ She said you went on a date a few years back, but threw up in her mouth when you went in for a kiss. 

Smooth. But hey, at least she's being satisfied by a REAL man now. 

But yeah, Hannah is my real crush. Ahhh *flutters eyelashes* I hope I get to meet her one day. 

Oh, and just so you all know. Alex is NOT the first member of Asperclick. As much as he shoots his mouth off about being the first member, he is actually the second. 

And he pays for his Honorary Member status. 

Just thought you'd all like to know. 

You better indulge me, because I'm no where near done with you, I'll have you know! So sit tight. It's going to be a bumpy ride. Platonic, or otherwise...

Wow, tagging someones wall with a naughty word? Call the police, because this ass is criminally bad. Bad ass... Get it? Anyone?

Your knowledge of weightlifting is astounding... WEEooo! Nerd Alert! No seriously, I knew that. I was just testing you.

Be that as it may, but Gertrude is not at my place. And if you were trolling me, then I have no idea where she is. I really hope she hasn't abandoned us in favor of that ice cream man. I'll be damned if they're sitting on a beach in the Bahamas right now...

I don't even remember dating, let alone getting to the kissing stage with that girl. But then again, there's a lot of things I don't remember anymore. Like that one time I said I loved you as a friend, and there was an awkward silence.

If by a "Real man" you mean her friendly neighbourhood Ken-doll. That's right. And I bet she'd be way more interested in me, if she got to know me properly. Hannah can get lost. And besides, isn't she just a child?

Jees! Just as I was beginning to gain some real street cred around here, you had to try and ruin it. Only problem is... Everyone already knows that I'm the second! Welcome to the friggin' party!

And last, but not least - I don't 'pay' for my Honorary member status... It's a small monthly subscription fee. And nothing to be ashamed of. I don't even remember how you got your honorary member status... It's as if it was just there one day. Seems kind of shady, if you ask me.

Asgardian

Be that as it may, but Gertrude is not at my place. And if you were trolling me, then I have no idea where she is. I really hope she hasn't abandoned us in favor of that ice cream man. I'll be damned if they're sitting on a beach in the Bahamas right now...

No, I can assure you she is not with the ice cream man. She is currently stood outside my house with an angry look on her face, holding a rather strange looking cat that also has glass eyes. Also, she appears to be wearing a t-shirt with the words "Ben and Alex ruined my life" printed on it.

I have no idea why she is here, but perhaps she didn't take my previous criticisms of her glass eyes too well...

Emcee

Who said I am on anybody's side?

I am biding my time, waiting for both Ben and Alex to slip up, allowing me to win this battle once and for all

;)  :P  :D  :lol:

Your Avatar is incorrect, try this one :D :

KeyboardWarriors.jpg

Asgardian

Your Avatar is incorrect, try this one :D :

KeyboardWarriors.jpg

Perhaps you better explain this?

Asgardian

They are Keyboard Warriors  ;)

Yeah, I know that, and I know what they are supposed to be like.

I would like to know why you are accusing me of being a "keyboard warrior".

Anyone else have any insight as to why I am suddenly a "keyboard warrior"?

Edited by Phil

Emcee

You can take a horse to water, but you cannot always make it drink.....