Ben

Ben vs Alex

Asgardian

You can take a horse to water, but you cannot always make it drink.....

OK seriously, if you have a problem with me just say it, otherwise I don't get what you are saying.

Ben

* Out of character for a moment.

Okay, I used to have a thread on here called 'Troll Play' - but it got deleted because people went WAY too over the top. Plus, looking back, I felt as if it could become a thread for people to take legitimate passive aggressive digs at each other, so I'm sort of glad it got scrubbed. 

The point I'm making is that me and Alex aren't just good friends - we're also both professional idiots that have good telepathy with each other, and we're long standing members of this forum and people know us, so we both get away with it. But, for those of you who are new, and/or don't know each other that well, it could open the door to something nasty if you took these sorts of 'arguments' to our level with other people, even if it's meant in jest.  

With that said, I'd advise you to avoid doing what we're doing, and to leave the abuse to us. We've been doing it for a very long time now. 

Right, I'm going to reply to that Danish knobhead tomorrow... I just wanted to say my piece, because this isn't a free for all thread for others to take digs at each other. This is NOT a thread for arguments, so take it up in the Ranting thread or something. This is meant to be for entertainment only. 

Asgardian

Ben, I agree, but as far as I am concerned I did not ask for what was said about me.

I agree the thread should be for fun only, sadly others obviously don't.

Edited by Phil

Ben

If necessary, me an Alex will double team against those 'others' and we'll run em' out of town. 

We've got business to adhere to. 

Emcee

OK seriously, if you have a problem with me just say it, otherwise I don't get what you are saying.

No I don't have a problem with anyone, at all. I'm just sayin'  :)

It is a thread for keyboard warriors and you are getting stuck in there too, this makes you one also when i've read what you've written. Or maybe you're just the bitch?  :o  :D

Is this a problem? No of course not, you guys have created a place where you come and tear strips off each other in search of entertainment and one-up-manship. It's a modern form of duelling and baiting.

The fact that you have created a place to do it away from other threads is a good idea, people have the option of whether to read it or not, or make comment or not.

That is all.  :)

Alex

It is a thread for keyboard warriors and you are getting stuck in there too, this makes you one also when i've read what you've written. Or maybe you're just the bitch?  :o  :D

Is this a problem? No of course not, you guys have created a place where you come and tear strips off each other in search of entertainment and one-up-manship. It's a modern form of duelling and baiting.

The fact that you have created a place to do it away from other threads is a good idea, people have the option of whether to read it or not, or make comment or not.

Please Emcee, don't be that guy...

Read the title of the thread - It says "Ben vs Alex", right? It's supposed to be us versus eachother. Now, that doesn't mean that others can't post here, people are more than welcome to do so. But at the same time, it doesn't mean that you can just provoke anyone who posts in the thread, and call them rude words or what have you. I can't speak for Phil of course, but reading what he wrote last night is a clear sign to me that he does not like what you're trying to do here. And if a person reacts in such a way, it's the natural reaction to back out and apologise. More provokation is basically like fuelling a fire. And that's not cool!

As Ben said: Leave this to us, as we're good friends, we know eachother's limits, and most important of all, we know that it's all just to take the piss on eachother and ourselves. It's basically purely in jest, as a shorter way of saying it.

So please be considerate and kind to your fellow forum members. That is all. :)

Peace.

RiRi

I think you missed the point of this thread. It's obviously not intended to insult or offend anyone.

Ben

Oh, and who wants me to reply to Alex's next post with an audio recording? 

Thought I'd try something different for a change...  

And here we go:- 

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ffr2dW4lJa

Some of it may sound incoherent - the system isn't that great, but it will do. You'll get the gist...  

Listener discretion is advised... 

Asgardian

I was going to fly off the handle at you, questioning exactly how I am a keyboard warrior. I have since changed my mind. Why should I indulge you by responding in such a way?

As the other members have mentioned, this thread was created by Ben so that he and Alex could make fun of each other. That is the key word - fun. This thread is completely in jest. No malice, no hatred. But your posts (directed at me, no one else) come across as though you mean them and they are not a joke. I have done nothing to warrant your posts directed at me so I have no idea why you posted them.

Perhaps you misinterpreted this thread, or perhaps you saw it as a chance to have a pop at me and get away with it. Well, you didn't. At least two other members have picked up on what you said and I am grateful for their support.

I cannot stop you posting anything else about me, but know that it is only you you are embarrassing if you do, not me.

I hold no ill feelings towards you and as far as I am concerned this matter is now closed.

Ben, Alex, apologies for your thread being hijacked by this unexpected incident, I hope we can now return to your random posts about each other which I for one find very funny  :)

Edited by Phil

(deleted)

I very much doubt he is jealous of being with someone called "Glass-eyed"...

The lady's probably just blind, that's all. Nothing one can't be jealous of.

Just a quick thought...

Exactly how do we decide the winner of this thread? Otherwise it could go on forever  :P  :D

Like that "last one to post here wins" thread. I say it's the last one of Ben/Alex to post. And we'll have to put a time limit on it, so let's say that if neither of them replies within two days of the other one's latest reply then the other one wins.