Ben

Ben vs Alex

pianissimo

We can't guarantee that we'll do them all, but any suggestions are much appreciated. (Just no musicals please...)

No musicals????? Bu..bu..but......we all love musicals. It's a crisis, no musicals!!!

Asgardian

No musicals????? Bu..bu..but......we all love musicals. It's a crisis, no musicals!!!

It is indeed a crisis.

I don't honestly know if I can carry on following this thread anymore. No musicals, no deal.

;)  :P  :D

(deleted)

I don't honestly know if I can carry on following this thread anymore. No musicals, no deal.

And the blind lady wasn't real, so I suppose there's no point me following it anymore either ;) .

RiRi

And the blind lady wasn't real, so I suppose there's no point me following it anymore either ;) .

lol the lady is real... :P

Asgardian

So, this thread has been quiet for a while.

Perhaps the battle is over...

Alex

So, this thread has been quiet for a while.

Perhaps the battle is over...

The 'battle' will never be over, as long as me and Ben are both active on the forum. Even if this thread dies out, we still have the occasional banter elsewhere  ;)

Now the truth is that I was away for a few days last week, and couldn't really post as all I had was my iPad. What Ben has been up to these past few days, I don't know. But as he said himself, you never know what's coming up in here. Anything can happen!

He could be plotting a government overthrow, for all I know.

Asgardian

The 'battle' will never be over, as long as me and Ben are both active on the forum. Even if this thread dies out, we still have the occasional banter elsewhere  ;)

Now the truth is that I was away for a few days last week, and couldn't really post as all I had was my iPad. What Ben has been up to these past few days, I don't know. But as he said himself, you never know what's coming up in here. Anything can happen!

He could be plotting a government overthrow, for all I know.

I will keep my eyes open for your "occasional banter" then  ;)  :D

You are right, anything can happen. We should all expect the unexpected  :D

No I don't think so, I haven't seen him in the coverage of our upcoming general election  ;)  :P  :D

Edited by Phil

Scott

I don't think the point of OVERTHROWING the government is to stand as a candidate :P

Asgardian

I don't think the point of OVERTHROWING the government is to stand as a candidate :P

Yeah good point, he is probably scheming somewhere, hidden away  :P  :D

Ben

Alex, have you stopped crying yet? 

(Alex got a bit upset after our last exchange, hence the hiatus.)