RiRi

:) Okay

So ask Manny to get to it for him manually? :D

Alex

Manuelly :P

Que?

We are talking about the guy from Fawlty Towers, aren't we?  :P

Ben

Hah! Yeah, I guess this thread has been dead for a while now. It's a shame, but what can you do? Best get with the times and move on to something else.

I have no idea what you were planning with those items, but I'm in! Knightsbridge tube station, here I come  :D

One last thing though - How the heck do I get a Mexican passport?...

Well, it looks like you got the Mexican passport. Good man. 

Right, basically Alex (and you have to bear with me here) we're going to forge and alien sighting, and rob a bank at the same time. Ever watched The Shawshank Redemption? Yeah, we're following a similar sort of vain to that, only with a bank robbery, whilst using the Mexican passport and the alien sighting as your back up to get you out of prison. 

Come this way...

*Puts hand on Alex's shoulder and leads the way.* 

Alex

Well, it looks like you got the Mexican passport. Good man. 

Right, basically Alex (and you have to bear with me here) we're going to forge and alien sighting, and rob a bank at the same time. Ever watched The Shawshank Redemption? Yeah, we're following a similar sort of vain to that, only with a bank robbery, whilst using the Mexican passport and the alien sighting as your back up to get you out of prison. 

Come this way...

*Puts hand on Alex's shoulder and leads the way.* 

Oh gee! We're robbing a bank? Well, at least we're not bobbing a rank! Hah! I'm in!

"And they walked along a long dusty road, high-fiving as they stood like two black sillhouettes, facing toward the setting sun in the horizon."

Hey Ben, you sure you're not just using me as bait to get out of jail yourself?... Nah, you'd never do that!

;)