Ben

Ben vs Alex

Alex
Oh jeez! Not again... It's 22:45 over here, I was just about to have my beauty sleep, and let me tell you, I need my 10 hours of sleep or I get emotionally unstable. But now that you've caused such a stir, I have but one thing to ask you, Ben:

Why should I bother to fight you? I'd rather do something productive, like sleeping or playing Solitaire on the PC.

Asgardian

*facepalm*

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Great idea, though perhaps you should have let them battle it out first and then break the bad news  :P  :D  :lol:

Ben

Oh jeez! Not again... It's 22:45 over here, I was just about to have my beauty sleep, and let me tell you, I need my 10 hours of sleep or I get emotionally unstable. But now that you've caused such a stir, I have but one thing to ask you, Ben:

Why should I bother to fight you? I'd rather do something productive, like sleeping or playing Solitaire on the PC.

Ten hours of sleep? Don't you know that whilst you're tucked up nice and snug with your In The Night Garden pyjamas on, I'm reading books and fuelling my mind with sustenance? Huh! No wonder you're so easy to intellectually dismantle. That and Solitaire on the PC? Wow.. I might as well get the thread closed now and declare myself the winner. You're not even a slight challenge for me. 

Why should you fight me? Do you remember the two blondes in the log cabin back in Denmark? Yeah, I had them both didn't I? Do you remember? 

*facepalm*

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

No Most Troublesome Award =

What is this the WWE Asperclick edition lol. :lol:

Triple Threat, Hell in a Cell match! 

Catman2018

This remind of Mac vs. PC battle.  

For this war is there going to be a ceasefire, or a truce, or an agreement to end this war eventually?  

Asgardian

But am I bluffing XD

You could be bluffing about the award, or bluffing about the bluff  :lol:

If anybody else is confused by my  post then don't worry, it's my post and I am confused too   :D   :lol:

Ten hours of sleep? Don't you know that whilst you're tucked up nice and snug with your In The Night Garden pyjamas on, I'm reading books and fuelling my mind with sustenance? Huh! No wonder you're so easy to intellectually dismantle. That and Solitaire on the PC? Wow.. I might as well get the thread closed now and declare myself the winner. You're not even a slight challenge for me. 

Why should you fight me? Do you remember the two blondes in the log cabin back in Denmark? Yeah, I had them both didn't I? Do you remember? 

No Most Troublesome Award =

Triple Threat, Hell in a Cell match! 

Yeah, I would say round one to Ben  :D

Edited by Phil

Alex

Ok, so I like In The Night Garden, big freaking deal, right? But filling your mind with sustenance you say? I had no idea your signed copy of Fifty Shades of Grey was mentally stimulating.

Also, are you sure you know what you're saying? "Had them" usually refers to a sexual act. But what I remember is that you had them for 5 minutes, teaching them how to play Chess. All while me and Glass-eyed Gertrude were having a whale of a time in the broom closet. Check-mate!

What you also seem to forget, while sitting in your ivory tower, is that I have pictures from the New Years party, where you were in your Flash Gordon costume, drunk as hell, making a fool of yourself in front of the girls. You weren't even supposed to put on a costume! It was a normal party! I didn't want to post them out of respect for you, but the way you're acting, I might aswell get a good laugh out of it... So go ahead, close the thread. Have it your way. But I think we all know who's the real KingPin here.