Ben

Ben vs Alex

RiRi

Alex would have to at least post! And we want the fight, now. :P;)

But Alex already posted, it's Ben's turn. :P

Asgardian

Alex would have to at least post! And we want the fight, now. :P;)

We definitely want the battle, we were all expecting something of epic proportions  :D

Whether it be Ben or Alex, this battle needs a fresh injection of confusing and possibly strange posts  :D  :lol:

Nesf

Ben, where are you? Alex? C'mon guys, we want to see some action around here :D

Bruce

Ok, so I like In The Night Garden, big freaking deal, right? But filling your mind with sustenance you say? I had no idea your signed copy of Fifty Shades of Grey was mentally stimulating.

Also, are you sure you know what you're saying? "Had them" usually refers to a sexual act. But what I remember is that you had them for 5 minutes, teaching them how to play Chess. All while me and Glass-eyed Gertrude were having a whale of a time in the broom closet. Check-mate!

What you also seem to forget, while sitting in your ivory tower, is that I have pictures from the New Years party, where you were in your Flash Gordon costume, drunk as hell, making a fool of yourself in front of the girls. You weren't even supposed to put on a costume! It was a normal party! I didn't want to post them out of respect for you, but the way you're acting, I might aswell get a good laugh out of it... So go ahead, close the thread. Have it your way. But I think we all know who's the real KingPin here.

Glass-eyed Gertrude? You're boasting about that?

Asgardian

Glass-eyed Gertrude? You're boasting about that?

Haha yes that doesn't sound like something to boast about does it?

:lol:

Bruce

Whereas Flash Gordon is cool! :D

Asgardian

Whereas Flash Gordon is cool! :D

I knew this thread would become odd  :lol:

Ben

Ok, so I like In The Night Garden, big freaking deal, right? But filling your mind with sustenance you say? I had no idea your signed copy of Fifty Shades of Grey was mentally stimulating.

Also, are you sure you know what you're saying? "Had them" usually refers to a sexual act. But what I remember is that you had them for 5 minutes, teaching them how to play Chess. All while me and Glass-eyed Gertrude were having a whale of a time in the broom closet. Check-mate!

What you also seem to forget, while sitting in your ivory tower, is that I have pictures from the New Years party, where you were in your Flash Gordon costume, drunk as hell, making a fool of yourself in front of the girls. You weren't even supposed to put on a costume! It was a normal party! I didn't want to post them out of respect for you, but the way you're acting, I might aswell get a good laugh out of it... So go ahead, close the thread. Have it your way. But I think we all know who's the real KingPin here.

See guys... No style, no class...  Alex just jumps in and flaps his gums like a council estate yobbo. You see, that's the difference between you and me Alex. You bark your assumptions, but I base my FACTS about you, on just that. FACTS. You even fess up to the foibles I highlight in your character.

I must say Alex, you're making this very easy for me... 

As for the chess, yeah... You *thought* you heard chess... But they actually said 'chest' - I was teaching them how to... Ahem, I'll leave it there. 

Oh, and Glass-eyed Gertrude Alex? Ha! If you want to stir my porridge, be my guest. I've been there and got the T-shirt with her... Help yourself. 

As for your last point, hmmm... I think it may have escaped your memory, but I wasn't in a Flash Gordon costume. In fact, I wasn't at the party in question at all! Ha! I think you've been sleeping too long Alex. Sounds as if you've confused dreams with reality. 

There's no 'I' in team, but there is a 'U' in c*nt.

:-)