Northern Lass

[Sensitive] I'm done with it all...*trigger*

Northern Lass

I've had enough...just don't want to be here any more.. I don't mean the website but just life.. everyone seems to be having a go at me or not wanting to listen to what I have to say. I just want someone to talk to who I can trust and who understands me.

I really want to hurt my self badly its come to that point now and I don't even want any help just want to be understood.. is that too much to ask.

Sofi

You should definitely speak to a doctor asap or helpline or crisis line if you have one, if you are seriously wanting to hurt yourself badly. 

Do you have any friends

• Helpful 3

Northern Lass

You should definitely speak to a doctor asap or helpline or crisis line if you have one, if you are seriously wanting to hurt yourself badly. 

Do you have any friends

No I don't have any friends and I don't want to talk with my OH as he is ill himself

Tylermc

Sofi is right you should talk too a doctor or a helpline you can be my friend

blacktiger911

this happens to most of us.but ending things are not what you need to do. take all this anger and depression and put it to something. my anger, depression , and hate i put into my will to keep going that one day i will rise to the top and leave everyone who has hurt me behind and leave them wondering what happened. find something that will jeep you going for the next week, day even hour and it can be anything a meal, bed time, a tv show just stuff to keep your mind busy. trust me i had days where a knife seemed like my best friend and a bottle of pills would be a nice snack but i chose not to even though it was SO HARD not to. still not a lot of people pay attention to me and the people here on asperclick are my only true friends. just think on this for a bit. i personally hate doctors because they never do anything for me but if you can find a good one to go to do it.

• Helpful 2

Dr-David-Banner

With Asperger's you get this feeling of total isolation and maybe feeling very lonely. It was worse for me when I was younger. It happens because 95 per cent of people don't understand you because with Asperger's you become different. I can only say what helped me a lot was I found animals made me feel much better as I relate to them and also getting absorbed in a special interest.

If it's any comfort you're not alone and hope you feel better soon.

• Helpful 1

Northern Lass

I just feel like I am in this dark place.. I had high expectations and they just came tumbling down..I have SH and worried people are going to find out..

Nesf

I think that you should seek medical help for this, see a doctor, they will be able to arrange counselling or medication. You need help.

• Helpful 3

Asgardian

I think that you should seek medical help for this, see a doctor, they will be able to arrange counselling or medication. You need help.

I agree, you definitely need medical help. 

You will find plenty of support from people on here, as well as plenty of understanding, but unfortunately none of us can directly help you the way you need to be helped. Only going to see a doctor will start that process.

Good luck to you and I hope you stay safe and well.

Edited by Phil
  • Helpful 3

spiderwoman0_2

I agree with everyone else on here, seeing a doctor would be a good idea, I know I don't know what illness your other half has but I know my other half would want to know how I'm feeling and what was wrong.  Maybe you could have a chat with your other half, it's always the best thing to share everything and you might be able to help each other and start feeling better about things.  Try not to worry about people finding out about things, if you haven't said anything to anyone then no one will know.  I know a lot of people on the spectrum have dark days but I'm sure anyone on this site would be more than willing to give you advice or just chat about anything to take your mind off things.  I hope you have brighter days soon.  Take care :)

• Helpful 5

PandaPrincess

I agree with everyone else.  Seeing a doctor would definitely help.  I hope you feel better soon.

• Helpful 2

Whoknows

Comment removed by moderator.

Asgardian

N/A

Seriously? How can you post this?

You already posted something similar the other day when someone said they were suicidal, and now this?

I am sorry but you are showing a complete disregard for the feelings of others.

Northern Lass has started this thread because she is clearly in a very vulnerable position and your comments are completely unfeeling and unhelpful.

I'm sorry if anybody thinks this is a rant, but I find this unbelievable.

After the tragic news of the loss of our fellow Asperclicker the other day, I find this to be wholly unacceptable and downright wrong.

Edited by WillowHope
  • Helpful 3

Peridot

Cabandon_zpsepecwps1.gif

Edited by Peridot
  • Helpful 1

A-S warrior

N/A

Knobhead.

• Helpful 4

Willow

I appreciate the urge to respond to such comments, but to do so only detracts further from the intended purpose of the thread. For the original poster to come back to an 'argument' or whatever, isn't going to help, at all, under these circumstances. Please, in future, report the post and leave whatever you wanted to say in the notes for me there, not on the public forum. In situations like this, it's is pointless to point out what everyone is thinking by making a post.

Thanks guys, let's move on, and get back on topic.

Northern Lass, Sofi has already posted our thread with various helplines listed, please do reach out to someone - Here is an online chat room for people with Aspergers, there's usually always someone on there who will listen, and it can be anonymous. https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/aspergers/?settings=dd892af474749b032ba39bb88a8894d9

Also, this is the suicide watch subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/suicidewatch these guys are super helpful, I really recommend posting there.

• Helpful 8

Catman2018

We all go through difficult times in our life.  I agree that people need help every now and then.   Suicide is never an option.   Like I tell people on Asperclick all the time, we care about you.  

Edited by MCXV
  • Helpful 2

Asgardian

I appreciate the urge to respond to such comments, but to do so only detracts further from the intended purpose of the thread. For the original poster to come back to an 'argument' or whatever, isn't going to help, at all, under these circumstances. Please, in future, report the post and leave whatever you wanted to say in the notes for me there, not on the public forum. In situations like this, it's is pointless to point out what everyone is thinking by making a post.

Thanks guys, let's move on, and get back on topic.

Understood. Sorry about that Willow, I felt the need to respond but I respect your wishes and in future if I feel that strongly about a post like that I will report it rather than responding on the forum. 

• Helpful 5

aspiesw

Ignore that comment. I'm not even sure why anyone would want to post that, it doesn't make you seem cool, mysterious, different, or whatever stupid persona you're trying to portray, it just makes you look like a douchebag. Please, don't do anything extreme, talk to someone, listen to music, keep yourself safe, inbox if you need to, I've been depressed before, I know how it feels to see no point to life, we're all here for you, we care for you, please look after yourself

• Helpful 1

Catman2018

Ignore that comment. I'm not even sure why anyone would want to post that, it doesn't make you seem cool, mysterious, different, or whatever stupid persona you're trying to portray, it just makes you look like a douchebag. Please, don't do anything extreme, talk to someone, listen to music, keep yourself safe, inbox if you need to, I've been depressed before, I know how it feels to see no point to life, we're all here for you, we care for you, please look after yourself

I am with you on that one about the comment.  Maybe he or she thought it was funny, but it was inappropriate  and mean.  I also agree about listening to music part, and talking to someone, and people on Asperclick caring.  

史越瀚

After reading about InDubioVeritas, I feel really pissed off.  Let's all make a commitment that no matter how much crap the world throws at us, we will never give up and let them win.  We are all way too precious for that.  If we're gonna go down, then let's go down fighting. 

Northern Lass, I hope you find the strength to carry on. 

• Helpful 6

Northern Lass

Just to let you know I'm feeling a little better I have learnt something that it's people who are triggering my anxiety or making it worse. I'm getting emotionally attached to people too much and ending up getting hurt. I don't like that hurt feeling its worse than the anxiety. My son has severe autism and he is at nursery where we have a lot of meetings etc and I let my emotions get the better of me thinking I could trust them to talk to them about my problems but they're don't care. So I think its best if I stay away for good from the nursery.. my partner can take my son to nursery from now on. I just hope they dont ring asking where I am but I dont think they will so I'll be ok.

• Helpful 6