Ben

Things You Believe But Can't Prove.

Ben

I have several, and will be back later with a list. But what things do you believe but can't prove? 

One to start my off my list, is that Aspergers ASD and Autisum can be cured. I'll be back later with my reasoning..... 

Sofi

The fact that I am fantastic? 

iggy

-there is such thing as a ghost, whether or not they are human consciousness is another matter.

-there is a snail eating spider in my garage.

-somewhere in the universe is another planet which has a similar environment to earth and can therefore support human life.

spiderwoman0_2
I have several, and will be back later with a list. But what things do you believe but can't prove? 

One to start my off my list, is that Aspergers ASD and Autisum can be cured. I'll be back later with my reasoning..... 

I wouldn't say it can be cured, but I believe you can condition yourself to cope and learn to manage it. :D

spiderwoman0_2

I believe in ghosts and I believe God is an alien.

Andy

The conservative party is out for itself and it's paid up members, not the country as it says it is.

Ben
I wouldn't say it can be cured, but I believe you can condition yourself to cope and learn to manage it. :D

The cure is through building immunity to your symptoms. If you want to make someone immune to TB you inject them with a small amount of the virus so the body can fight it. 

With an aspie, you throw them into difficult, stressful, social situations with regularity, so they build resilience. Through that they should learn survival techniques, or even start enjoying it. Like if you were in the desert, and you take tiny steps. You take enough tiny steps, and eventually you'll find yourself in the city. 

Then there's diet, that's a completely different story. 

But no one will agree with my words who doesn't want it bad enough. I know for me at least, and I'm not accusing anybody. But when I use the asperger card, I become very good at using excuses for my own failings. Sure it's more effort, but that doesn't mean something is impossible. 

I for one feel cured. That's how I have felt now for a long time. In fact I took an aspie test a while ago, and scored well, well below average. 

spiderwoman0_2
The cure is through building immunity to your symptoms. If you want to make someone immune to TB you inject them with a small amount of the virus so the body can fight it. 

With an aspie, you throw them into difficult, stressful, social situations with regularity, so they build resilience. Through that they should learn survival techniques, or even start enjoying it. Like if you were in the desert, and you take tiny steps. You take enough tiny steps, and eventually you'll find yourself in the city. 

Then there's diet, that's a completely different story. 

But no one will agree with my words who doesn't want it bad enough. I know for me at least, and I'm not accusing anybody. But when I use the asperger card, I become very good at using excuses for my own failings. Sure it's more effort, but that doesn't mean something is impossible. 

I for one feel cured. That's how I have felt now for a long time. In fact I took an aspie test a while ago, and scored well, well below average. 

Well that's what I said in a short form, you learn to deal with it and so you'll feel cured.

Khasper

ghosts, I had an experience that I know was real and others said something happened but no one knows for sure what, so I can't prove it.