Ben

Things You Believe But Can't Prove.

thelastrequiem

Ghosts.

And that's all, really.

Willow

My mind is really blank at the moment. I'm sure there are loads of things I believe in but can't prove, but I can't think of anything now. I'll come back to it!

Nesf
One thing is to discuss wether autism can or cannot be cured. But do we want it to be cured? 

Personally, I do not want my traits to be taken away. They are part of what makes me who I am. However, I would like my anxiety to be cured. My social anxiety, my general anxiety - All of that which makes my life a nightmare sometimes.

I do realise that my anxiety is caused by my aspergers. It is not caused by a psychological difference, it is caused by a neurological difference. Which in turn means that I can't be cured of my anxiety, unless my aspie traits were taken away. However, I can learn to cope with my anxiety and reduce it.

I agree. AS has it's down side, but I don't want to change myself, AS is an integral part of who I am and if anyone were to take it away I would feel that a part of me was missing, like an amputated limb. I've made adjustments to my life living with it.

Aliens

Ghosts

Area 51 doing strange expiriments

That someone really did time travel back to the LHC (Large Haddron Collider)

Definitely something dodgy going on in Area 51.

Smithy The Wizard
I agree. AS has it's down side, but I don't want to change myself, AS is an integral part of who I am and if anyone were to take it away I would feel that a part of me was missing, like an amputated limb. I've made adjustments to my life living with it.

Definitely something dodgy going on in Area 51.

Yeah something strange. The Area 51 people just think that people just CAN'T HANDDLE THE TRUTH!

Willow

I don't know. I still can't figure this out. As a general rule I don't seem to believe in things which aren't proven. I don't have proof for the things I wonder about. Like how the world might just be a game which someone is playing in their reality - or how if it was possible to fly in space for a long ass time, you'd just hit the end of the scenery, like a big wall, where beyond that, the developers haven't bothered to develop and textures yet.