Ben

The Asperclick Scrap Book.

Ben

I think it would be nice to start a thread, where everyone posts something up they think will be useful to someone. I'm going to start with my first entry. (Btw, Your not too young, or too old to put something here, it's for all to add something) 

Entry 1 Moaning. 

Avoid moaning, at all costs. It's a waste of time, and you'll only end up rolling around in the mire of your own imperfections, whinge and whine, until you end up becoming an emotional leech that sucks the energy out of everyone around you. 

Acknowledge your failings and short comings, certainly learn from them, but try to avoid moaning about them. 

Spiderman0_2

Entry number 2

Sh1t happens. Some days its good sh1t, sometimes is bad sh1t.

And tomorrow will be a different day with different sh1t, don’t dwell on yesterday’s sh1t.

Alex

Entry 3

"Be yourself…everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Smithy The Wizard

ENTRY 4

Don't mess with wizards (Just Kidding).

If your confused or want help, just ask. Anyone here can help.

Alex
I think it would be nice to start a thread, where everyone posts something up they think will be useful to someone. I'm going to start with my first entry. (Btw, Your not too young, or too old to put something here, it's for all to add something) 

By the way - I think this is a very good idea for a thread. It'll be Asperclick's little collection of advice on life and everything in it. I hope to see some more entries!

iggy

Entry 5

Sometimes, avoiding things you hate will only make it worse when you inevitably have to do said thing. Instead, get it out of the way and then do something you enjoy instead.

thelastrequiem

Entry 6

Don't give up.

It doesn't matter how hard it is, just don't ever give up! No one ever got anywhere by giving up.

Ben

Entry 7. Break ups. 

Be a man about it. Do not get all moody over it and start following her around like a sick cow. Wish her all the best, tell her you will miss her, tell her to feel free to contact you at any time. Biggest mistake I ever made was continuing to text her. DO NOT DO THIS!! Go on your own way with dignity, and go after all those dreams and ambitions you had that you couldn't do when you was with her. 

The single biggest mistake I made was what I said in entry 1. I bloody moaned about it, like a kid with an ear ache for nearly a year. I wasted time that could have been spent more productively. I now find myself 18 months down the road, and finally in a position to move on, and start an exciting new life all on my own. 

Nesf

Entry 8. 

Don't expect too much of others. When they don't live up to your expectations you'll be bitterly disappointed. If you have no expectations from people, then you can't be disappointed, but you will be most pleasantly surprised when they do live up to them.

thelastrequiem

Entry 9

Don't compare yourself to others.

So what so-and-so is better at something? Find something you're good at, but don't try to be better than anyone.

I've learnt this one myself; I always wanted to be really good at drawing and even compared myself to others.

I realised it was doing me no good, so I ended up taking up writing instead. Turns out I'm not a bad writer! I get a lot of really positive feedback from my work and it's really improved my confidence.