Ben

The Asperclick Scrap Book.

Catman2018

If she's the right woman, the mutual respect and honour will be unconditional. If not, then she is not right for you.

The good wife should blossom in your heart like a magnolia tree in spring time; and give life to you like a fountain of cool flowing water. She'll give to you, and love you the same way you love her.

In other words, the guys who have wonderful wives and treat them like crap, are the ones I'm talking about in post 13.

That' s nice adivce about husbanvs and wives. Edited by Catman2004

Charlie M

Number 19

It's easy to obsess about your parter, which makes you seem super needy, when you might not feel the way you represent yourself at all.

Try not to fall in love with someone's potential Try to stay a little detached and evaluate the way she/he treats you and acts around you. Judge someone by who they are,  not who they could be. 

Don't fight for someone who will not fight for you. It takes two to tango. If it's not feeling right,  get out fast! Things will only hurt more in time. Don't hold it off and give countless chances to make things work. You can't on your own. 

collectingrocks

Number 20

Try and let go of anger and forgive the person/situation rather than hold on to it and allow it to fester/take over your life

Unfortunately this is something I'm having real difficulty with. I still cannot bring myself round to forgiving this person and move on because he is still controlling my work to a degree

Edited by collectingrocks
Forgot to allocate a number

Gone away

Number 21

'Success, in the face of adversity, is the sweetest revenge' 

(translation, succeed in areas you want to, don't let the bitter / negative actions of others stop you living your life as you need to)

Whoknows

Number 22

Money can get you anything, but not anyone. :)

extremist_10

I remember this quote from Winston Churchill back when I was a teenager, when I somehow saw it as inspiration back then:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, but it is the courage to continue that counts."

Edited by extremist_10

RiRi

Entry 24.

I made an adult coloring page of this quote yesterday. :) "Failure isn't falling down, failure is staying down." 

I think this is something good to remember, worthy of being hanged up on my wall, and of course, of being in the scrapbook. :D 

RiRi

Entry 25.

When someone criticizes you and what they've said about you isn't true then there is no reason whatsoever to react bad to it or let it upset you. Indeed very true. :) 

Aspergolfer

Entry #21, Find your talent and take full advantage of it.

I'm a golfer,  an Autistic legally blind golfer.  But importantly,  I am a golfer.  I have honed my ability to play despite my handicaps. We all have disadvantages, but don't let them get in the way of your dreams. 

RiRi

Entry 27. “You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” -Steve Jobs