edion

I just published my most important movie yet.

edion

Hi guys sorry for making this topic but i need your help to share the movie i just published on youtube. It´s a movie about bullying that i made today and in my opinion the word about how bad some kids suffer everyday cant be shared enough. So please if you want to share do so it would make me happy. 

http://youtu.be/ywSOxorFuB0

iggy

I saw it on my YouTube. It's a very important topic, and I think it should be noted that bullying isn't exclusive to the schoolyard, it can go anywhere, from the school, to the workplace, or even in a family home.

Good one edion (heh my phone wants to correct your name to Edison :P)

Alex

Don't be sorry for making a topic about this. And like I said on youtube - I really like this video. Keep up the good work! :D

Smithy The Wizard

Nice video! :)  If I were on youtube I would give it a like! (I will do that later though)

edion
I saw it on my YouTube. It's a very important topic, and I think it should be noted that bullying isn't exclusive to the schoolyard, it can go anywhere, from the school, to the workplace, or even in a family home.

Good one edion (heh my phone wants to correct your name to Edison :P)

Absolutly i just happend to live near a school so i made it about school.

Bruce

The difficulty can be even telling what is really bullying, if it's more subtle stuff. Some website about it claims any 'controlling' behaviour' is abusive - how about when it's support workers, then, telling you what is 'appropriate'? That's a kind of control! Or socially, if people are claiming you're being 'rude' - that's 'controlling'! But then telling people that is also 'controlling'.....

edion

You are right but as i also point out in the video i does not hurt to ask a person that stand by them self how things are. Mabye they just want to be by them self or mabye they did not choose it at all. 

Bruce

Sure, sorry, I'm referring to my own experiences, socially, as an adult. Where any obvious bullying wouldn't be accepted, so if that's what was going on, it was a lot more subtle. Only nobody can decide whether it was that or not, hence I looked for 'information' about it but all I find is the sort of stuff referred to above, which can't be applied!

edion
Sure, sorry, I'm referring to my own experiences, socially, as an adult. Where any obvious bullying wouldn't be accepted, so if that's what was going on, it was a lot more subtle. Only nobody can decide whether it was that or not, hence I looked for 'information' about it but all I find is the sort of stuff referred to above, which can't be applied!

You can never be sorry for referring to your own experience. Bullying is NEVER ok and the person that can say it´s bullying is the victim and only the victim in my opinion

Bruce

The whole point is it's impossible to tell whether it WAS bullying or not! Nobody disputed that's what it was when I was at school, where it was blatantly rude names. But in most of my adult socializing, that wouldn't have been tolerated by anybody else around at the time. So, was it or not? A site that specializes in 'domestic abuse', which explains that plenty of people are emotionally/ mentally abused, without the physical violence, says 'controlling behaviour is abusive'. But telling somebody else what is or isn't 'abusive' is an attempt to 'control' them - which may be appropriate but thus ruins the 'definition'! More like I don't understand what part of what I said doesn't make sense than an apology.