BlackxBlade

Should marijuana be legalized?

Marijuana/Cannabis use.   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently use cannabis?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you ever tried cannabis before?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you think marijuana should be legalized in your state/country?

• Yes
    • No
    • I have no opinion

Kuribo
22 minutes ago, Aspergolfer said:

Please read 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 & 6:19-20.

Why?

Aspergolfer

It explains how we should treat our bodies. Treat your body like a very expensive exotic car. You would maintain that car and keep It in immaculate condition. Treat your body the same way.

Kuribo
1 hour ago, Aspergolfer said:

It explains how we should treat our bodies. Treat your body like a very expensive exotic car. You would maintain that car and keep It in immaculate condition. Treat your body the same way.

Sound advice, but it is not the state's business to enforce it.

Aspergolfer

It is when the public welfare is at risk. People high on weed cause numerous car accidents because their minds are dulled and reflexes slowed.

Ace
6 hours ago, Aspergolfer said:

It is when the public welfare is at risk. People high on weed cause numerous car accidents because their minds are dulled and reflexes slowed.

I might point out, so does alcohol and even some prescription drugs. I personally have only tried cannabis once (legally I might add) but probably never will again. I personally have come to appreciate my overactive brain and that one time completley shut me down and made me feel useless. however, there is plenty of research showing that some parts of cannabis (not sure on all the chemical names) are very positive for certain people, diseases and other medical issues. I do agree that people shouldn't be driving under the influence or other dumb things on these drugs but I am not one to say you shouldn't do it ever.

Ace

actually, this is where I hope self driving cars will fix the future. Much like the car saved the horse for say, the electric self driving car will save the gas/diesel industry. it will become more of a sport item like the horse in horse racing. only the enthusiasts will be left and I can guarantee most if not all  true automotive sport enthusiasts are smart enough to not drive under the influence. like you don't see drunk horse racers because that is just plain stupid and would ruin the sports reputation.

Aspergolfer

Just because harmful things are legal doesn't make them right according to God's Law. As our Creator, He knows what's best for us.

Ace
12 hours ago, Aspergolfer said:

Just because harmful things are legal doesn't make them right according to God's Law. As our Creator, He knows what's best for us.

I sure wish he would tell me whats best for me and not someone else

Aspergolfer

He does, iHe does. You can learn how to care for yourself in His Word. In 1 Corinthians 6:19 -20 it says that our bodies are God's temple and that we belong to Him. Therefore we should care for the bodies He has lent us.