thelastrequiem

what are you doing right now - apart from posting here?

StormCrow

Drinking green tea

looking out the window (was sunny, and getting cloudy and rainy, 50 degrees C)

Trying to start one of my power point presentations due Tuesday (failing horribly)

mary
Hope you recover soon, Oakers.  Just had supper!

I hope you recover soon too Oakers!

Thanks guys... I'll live... :)  Just having a bit of a whinge! :)

Megsmum
I love The Addams Family! I possess all the episodes and film! You are lucky to have seen it in the cinema. I was only about one year old when it came out! 

What are you having for dinner? 

Ha ha, it just shows how old I am!!!

We had roast beef, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, vegetables and yorkshire puddings for dinner. The beef was cooked all day in the slow cooker with some carrots, onion and red wine and then I used the juices from that to make the gravy. My daughter said the gravy was a meal on its own and its liquid heaven :D. I love it when they enjoy their dinner.

Mike_GX101

Just wondering why there are two tabs at the top that do the same thing...i.e.. Asperclick and Forums. :rolleyes:

Also wondering what's happening on the other forum (asd-forum).  It seems wierd now having two forums.  I guess it's better this way with too many curbs on the other one for the more mature audiences which also left many moderators with their hands tied as well.  Has anyone considered though maybe having a tab to the other one (as like a shortcut) to marry the two forums and provide the best of both worlds??  Then when someone becomes elligible to join this one they can be invited across from the other one??

Alex

Drinking orange soda.

Watching a playthrough of Skyrim.

Watching Netflix.

spiderwoman0_2

Watching Snow White and the Huntsman and then it's bedtime for me, Mr Spiderman and Harry.

Sofi
Watching Snow White and the Huntsman and then it's bedtime for me, Mr Spiderman and Harry.

I have never seen it. I am watching Juno just starting on Channel 4, I have seen it many times. 

Heather

I'm at work, on my break. Just ate two apples and a banana and feeling healthy despite my vanilla soy latte before work. :P Cool thread.

Andy

Burning sausages, my smoke alarm lets me know of what I have forgotten

Sofi

I have been researching the byzantine empire in Greece and the karystian marble trade but I have just saved some articles to read at another time. Now, I am reading some Greek Creation myths.