Hopeless_Aspie_Guy

The_Unrequited_Love_And_Resulting_Anger_Of_The_Rejected_Aspie (**me**)

RiRi

That makes sense. Thanks for changing the color. I think you should edit out the link in your post where you posted the pictures. I don't think it'd be fair to them to post them on here and rate them and such, in my opinion. 

Edited by Anna

Asgardian

That makes sense. Thanks for changing the color. I think you should edit out the link in your post where you posted the pictures. I don't think it'd be fair to them to post them on here and rate them and such, in my opinion. 

Yes I agree with Anna. That was why I mentioned about whether or not the OP knew those people. If I was one of those people I am not sure how I would feel if someone was using my picture and rating how attractive they find me.

RiRi

Yes I agree with Anna. That was why I mentioned about whether or not the OP knew those people. If I was one of those people I am not sure how I would feel if someone was using my picture and rating how attractive they find me.

Yeah, I think it'd best to take them off, but for future reference, people won't know what he considered attractive or not. I'm not sure whether that would be relevant or not though.

Edited by Anna

Mike_GX101

Too exclusive means being too selfish with yourself; you don't let anyone else have you.  It is okay to some extent, and it has to be on your terms, but to succeed in dating you do have to be available to some extent.  Being exclusively unavailable when dating is not a great place to start.  It is an exchange afterall.  But if you're unavailable then how can that happen?

The other observation I noticed right from the start is on negativity.  How are you coming across when dating?  "Hopeful" might be a better word.

Edited by Mike_GX101

Asgardian

Yeah, I think it'd best to take them off, but for future reference, people won't know what he considered attractive or not. I'm not sure whether that would be relevant or not though.

I don't think it would matter too much, more important to think about how those people could feel about it. 

RiRi

I don't think it would matter too much, more important to think about how those people could feel about it.

True, and anyway, as I had edited, what he considers attractive, I believe, on average, is what the rest of the population considers attractive.

Asgardian

True, and anyway, as I had edited, what he considers attractive, I believe, on average, is what the rest of the population considers attractive.

Whether people do or don't find those people attractive is irrelevant. It is the principle of putting their pictures there and rating them in the first place.

RiRi

Whether people do or don't find those people attractive is irrelevant. It is the principle of putting their pictures there and rating them in the first place.

True, and I agree with that. I don't think it was fair to them to post them and rate them, but when I was reading his posts from the start, I thought that maybe he was setting the bar too high, but when I saw the pictures it gave me a better idea that perhaps he wasn't. I'm not sure, but that's how I saw it. I don't think I'm explaining myself very well.

Mike_GX101

I never followed the link as I felt the same way.  I think it should be edited out.

Edited by Mike_GX101

RiRi

Phil, could you edit out the link is still in one of your posts.