Tylermc

I'm going too miss your videos Willow I love Willow

Tylermc

I just wanted too say your my hero Willow and thank you for your videos and vlogs and blogs could you do one last video and vlogs for all your fans and congrats too you and Chris on your new house together that's awesome I can't wait too see your new artwork i would love too buy a panting of your artwork I will miss you on YouTube I'm glad and proud too be a huge supporter and all of your work I love you Willow xxx

Tylermc

All the best too Willow and Chris on there new adventure together

Auletes

That's great to read.

Of course your great, informative blogs, vlogs and all the rest will be missed a lot, but for you as a person this step really shows how you developed, are moving on, do what's best for you and are able to carry the consequences.

You couldn't wish anything more to a person.

I think your "last" (?) message can't be of higher value: This step will show other people however desperate they where, people can always develop. I personally find it great that you say "you grew away from AS". You're not what psychiatrists would call cured but you made sure that you live in a environment that suits you, therefore your weaknesses don't count that much anymore and you live a life with much less negative impact - that's as good as a cure. 

Isn't that the greatest message you could ever have send? It encourages people to look for a place where they can live up to their strengths so their weaknesses no longer count that much.

This is an universal key to life. If your weaknesses have a name or not - go looking for your strengths and your weaknesses are no longer that important. Weaknesses can't be deleted but they can be put out of focus. You are clever enough that you know you can't delete your weaknesses, there will come the one or the other struggle where you'll always be reminded to "oh, but isn't there such a thing like AS?" but in general you are Willow, who likes and dislikes the one and the other, who is good in this and bad in that.

You are much more than a woman with AS, dyspraxia... all you need to do is live up to your strengths and be happy with it.

You have done a great job in rising awareness of AS, with this step you set another important statement and now just live the life you want to life with your own set of abilities.

Willow, I don't know if I read something in your lines you never intended to say, but the way I see things I can do nothing more but congratulate you!

RiRi

I don't think Willow should delete the work that's she's already put on her blog, the videos, etc. I feel like it's a lot of work that has been done and should not be deleted.

Auletes

I don't think Willow should delete the work that's she's already put on her blog, the videos, etc. I feel like it's a lot of work that has been done and should not be deleted.

I agree.

Apart from the amount of work that would vanish: The past can't be deleted. It can be clearly declared as past but it's impossible to delete it.

RiRi

I agree.

Apart from the amount of work that would vanish: The past can't be deleted. It can be clearly declared as past but it's impossible to delete it.

Yes. I'm glad that she's given this statement that she is feeling burn out, I think people should know about this. It's great that she will be now working on art, photography, but that shouldn't mean that everything else has to go away. 

Edited by Anna

Willow

None of the content has been deleted, it's just set to private.

Ben

I'm going to be working on artwork and photography, and various other things, completely separately to anything to do with Asperger's

tumblr_m7r3u3hFou1rpphqm.gif

And I think the book was your way of saying "This is me signing off and living the rest of my life." - It was closure at that point. 

Auletes

None of the content has been deleted, it's just set to private.

Maybe one day it will feel right to put it back in public. Maybe not. Whatever you do, it's up to you. You've done so much for others, now it's time for just you.