Tylermc

I'm going too miss your videos Willow I love Willow

Kuribo [old account]

It's perfectly understandable that you'd want to being your AS work to an end Willow. With your many talents, it would be wrong to limit yourself out of a sense of obligation to continue with something you no longer feel passionate about.

Congratulations to you and Chris on the new house, and good luck with your artistic endeavours. :)

Tylermc

It's sad but I'm happy for Willow and Chris now you guys have the room for a golden retriever puppy if you guys get a golden retriever what whould you name him or her I love you Willow thank you so much for your videos your my hero and thank you for being such a good friend too me on asperclick i wish you all the best too you and Chris on your new next adventures that you guys will have together

I love you Willow could you please do one last video for your fans and supporters my birthday is comeing up at the end of June 29th IT whould make my day if I could get a birthday shout out form you and Chris I love you guys xx

Tylermc

Have a great day Willow xx

Tylermc

Willow and Chris you guys are going too have fun with your golden retriever when ever you and Chris get one

Nintendo2

Congratulations to you and Chris on the new house Willow.  I will miss you on youtube I really enjoyed your video's

Edited by Nintendo2

Catman2018

Willow to be honest I liked your videos.  Especially your singing video such as Skillet's "Whisper In the Dark Video, and  "Never Surrender" cover.  I also liked the paranoia video as well. 

Peridot

So that's the end of Asperclick? Or have I misunderstood?

Primeape

So that's the end of Asperclick? Or have I misunderstood?

Im confused about if its end of asperclick too

Asgardian

I too am a little confused. Forgive me for being a bit uncertain here, but what exactly is happening? Is everything alright with Willow and Chris? Sorry for the questions, I just feel a little confused right now  :unsure:

Peridot

I too am a little confused. Forgive me for being a bit uncertain here, but what exactly is happening? Is everything alright with Willow and Chris? Sorry for the questions, I just feel a little confused right now  :unsure:

Willow says she has grown and now doesn't feel she can add anything to the "AS community" as she feels she is outgrowing "Asperger's syndrome" which she states she wasn't ever massively affected by. She's going to focus on making art and she no longer wishes her name to be immediately associated with AS if I understood correctly. She has also been able to buy a house.

But of course I could be wrong if I misinterpreted anything she said.

Edited by Peridot