Tylermc

I'm going too miss your videos Willow I love Willow

Asgardian

Willow says she has grown and now doesn't feel she can add anything to the "AS community" as she feels she is outgrowing "Asperger's syndrome" which she states she wasn't ever massively affected by. She's going to focus on making art and she no longer wishes her name to be immediately associated with AS if I understood correctly. She has also been able to buy a house.

But of course I could be wrong if I misinterpreted anything she said.

Thanks Peridot. Do you know where she said all this?

RiRi

She says she doesn't go out much that's why she feels like she can't offer any advice. I'm not sure about asperclick either, I guess for now it will remain there? I don't think she says she outgrew Asperger's syndrome or does she say that?

Peridot

Im confused about if its end of asperclick too

My guess would be that it's going to be shut down. But I may be wrong.

Anna posted a link to a text Willow wrote a few posts back in this thread.

RiRi

I posted a link.

My guess would be that it's going to be shut down. But I may be wrong.

Anna posted a link to a text Willow wrote a few posts back in this thread.

Yeah that's my guess too.

Peridot

I don't think she says she outgrew Asperger's syndrome or does she say that?

"I feel more than ever that I have changed as a person. I was never affected massively by Asperger's, not to the extent that I have seen in people who I have 'met' online along the way, but as I have grown, I feel I am growing away from Asperger's, and therefore, have nothing new to add to the community."

Seems to me she is?

Asgardian

OK, thanks for the link Anna.

RiRi

"I feel more than ever that I have changed as a person. I was never affected massively by Asperger's, not to the extent that I have seen in people who I have 'met' online along the way, but as I have grown, I feel I am growing away from Asperger's, and therefore, have nothing new to add to the community."

Seems to me she is?

I think what she means by that is that she feels like she doesn't have any advice to offer (any recent advice anyway) because she doesn't go out much. She is in a controlled environment so all the things she would normally be affected by AS aren't there anymore.

Tylermc

I'm also worried that asperclick will shut down I hope not

Emcee

Kind of adds fuel to the fire of the theory that AS or at least HF AS doesn't really exist as a medical condition, it's just a phase you go through perhaps.

You can convince yourself, or be convinced of anything.

Don't jump on me, it's open to discussion and just something I've been pondering over lately.

Tylermc

By the way I'm happy for Willow and Chris that they bought a new house and I wish them the best of luck on there new adventures together