Mike_GX101

What did you dream about last night?

Mike_GX101

I'll start off.

I had a dream that I was driving along a road.  It was empty and it was meandering from side to side.  It was dark and I couldn't see beyond the edge of the tarmac on both sides.  I didn't know where I was going or where I'd come from.  Suddenly the dream shifted and I don't remember anything more after that.

Willow

I have no idea XD

Next time I remember I will post it :P

Ben

My dreams are like full blown movies every night. They even sequel from the previous night sometimes. 

Sofi

What a coincidence that this was posted as I had a memorable, relevant dream last night! 

I dreamt of my friend (actually, it was Willow...) and we were in a small car, for some reason, and we had plans to go into some sort of shopping area but I went in to it first to see what it was like and decided it wasn't going to be a good idea. So, we sat in the car eating a cake instead and the cake got all smudged onto my jumper. We were watching something on a screen...

That's about all I can remember, it was a weird dream but funny. 

Khasper

I don't usually remember my dreams but last night I dreamed that I had flown in to Oregon, not sure where i came from, but it was the closest airport I could land in, and I live on the other side of the country and could not get a flight.

I decided to rent a Mustang to drive home and told someone I would not be in for a few days but they said I would be in sometime the next day.

As I was driving I saw one of my friends so I decided to give him a ride, then I stopped for gas and meet up with another friend, we stopped for the evening and on TV was some really strange programs and we meet up with someone else that was needing a ride so we brought him along, I drove the whole way and it was dark and the sun started to come up when I pulled in to my lot and that is when my alarm went off.

Not sure what it means if anything, just wierd.

Heather

I can't remember my dream from last night either! I think it's hardest when I wake up and something else needs my attention, like usually I have to turn off my alarm and things.  If I don't make a conscious effort to remember my dream within the first few seconds, it's very unlikely I'll remember.  Though sometimes I'll remember a bit of it later in the day that I just know I must've dreamed because it couldn't possibly have been real.  One time a few years back, I tried to record my dreams every day right when I  got up.  My writing was so messy because of being tired in the morning but it did help me remember.  Sometimes I do remember a dream on my own but it's likely not very much and it's hard to tell people because some things can't be described, all I remember is a feeling of what it looks like.

I'll post in here next time I remember too! :)

iggy

I had a very strange dream last night. I was on a snowy mountain with a friend, and everyone was skiing down but we didn't have any ski's ( by the way i cant ski in real life lol) and we were walking up. At the top of a mountain something happened, I don't remember what, and it's all a bit of a blur. I just remember walking up thinking "that was weird." Particularly since I usually dream about ordinary things like going to school. Boring!

Smithy The Wizard

I pretty much never remember my dreams. I did when I was little but I can't anymore. If I do ever remember a recent dream then I will post it, but for now i've got nothing.

Nesf

I didn't dream anything last night, or can't remember it, but my dreams are often good plots for sci fi novels.

Alex

I don't remember what I dreamt about last night, but I do remember a very interesting and symbolic dream I had when I was around age 8-9. 

I hope I can type this out so it makes as much sense as possible...

--------------------------

I am in a forest area, on a grassy field. In front of me is a grassy slope leading to a sort of plateau. Ahead of me is an angel-like girl, with a white dress and pale skin - She wants me to follow her, and I can never get a good look at her, as she is  moving too fast. She leads me up the grassy slope, and looking to the sides of the slope, I see into the dark forest. She tells me that I should stay out of there, because there's a fox in there and it's dangerous. I also see a chameleon in a tree, and an owl sitting horizontally on a fallen tree. She leads me further up the slope and then runs towards a path and into the forest - I follow her as I want to find out who she is.

So now I am in the next 'level' of the dream. This part is very blurry and the only thing I remember is that I was sitting on a hill, looking at the beautiful view of a sort of fantasy city, along with fantasy creatures. I was very happy here.

Now for the last 'level' of the dream. I am at a sort of volcanic area, with molten lava and black rocks. The angel girl is here, and there is also a boy, that I hardly knew in real life - Me and him were going to compete in this final challenge. The challenge was to learn how to fly with our own dragon wings. I don't remember much of the flying, but somehow I lost the challenge to the other boy.

-------------------------

So I woke up that morning and told my mom about the dream I had. She said that the angel girl could have been a sort of 'guardian angel'. We decided to look in her book on symbolics, to find out what the animals in the dark forest meant. Apparently the fox is a sort of sly, deceitful symbol. The chameleon is 'the devil in disguise'. The owl is obviosly wisdom, so I don't know why that was there.

This dream means a lot to me, obviously, since I have been remembering it for around 10 years. I have sometimes thought that it could be a symbol of my life. Early on in life it's uphill and there are dangers, due to the challenges of having AS. Then in the middle of my life there is joy and happiness. And then later in life, there is some sort of final challenge - That I don't win in.

I don't believe that your sub conscience can predict your future. And I don't believe in destiny. But some of it is true, so maybe the rest is aswell?