Mike_GX101

What did you dream about last night?

Catman2018
On 10/27/2016 at 11:51 AM, Harrow said:

@MAKELETS I often have the same dream where I have to go back to school or am going back to school in it. Maybe I feel the same way as you:mellow: that I haven't  accomplished as much as I should have or that I think people expect of me to have. 

That sounds like a recurring dream.

Catman2018

I keep having recurring dreams and visions of a Japanese autistic woman.

lifeis

my dreams are usually long, complicated and upon analysis have an obvious reason behind them. I often dream I'm trying to get somewhere or to someone and I'm running very late but invariably they start getting a bit weird.

I had a dream a while ago that was amazingly realistic. I was also fully aware it was dream. So I went to visit someone I've not seen in a while and miss quite alot. I tried to have the dream again and managed to almost nightly after first having it but everytime I went to see said person again they weren't there so I gave up as it was never as real as the first time. -obviously its no substitute for seeing this person in real life but things aren't the same between us as they once were. It was just nice to feel the way I did again even if it was only in part, I wouldn't want to see this person with how things went but it felt like none of that had happened in the dream.