Mike_GX101

What did you dream about last night?

Nesf

Last night I dreamt I was talking to Sofi and that we were discussing curtains and how much light they let through!!!!

Sofi
Last night I dreamt I was talking to Sofi and that we were discussing curtains and how much light they let through!!!!

:D Thank you for dreaming about me... even although you had no control over it! That does sound like the kind of discussion I would have, realistically! I get irritated when my blind/curtain lets through a lot of light! 

~~~

I had a really rather strange dream last night, that I can't really describe well. I was in a place that you apparently went to watch television and order things off the television, it was a kind of cinema I guess. I was standing somewhere and there was two strange men, I don't know if they were arguing with eachother or something like this. At the end of the dream, all these silver symbols were falling out of my mouth onto the floor. I have no idea what the symbols were, I thought one of them looked like a very tiny silver camera shape...

Strange....

Willow
They say the house in the dream world represents our selves.  Upstairs represents the present and downstairs is the past.  If there's a basement that's where all your repressed stuff sits.  It is ok to regress some times if you're anxious about the future.  Have you discussed with Chris your possible anxieties?

I don't have possible anxieties lol. We both hate where we live, end of story XD

spiderwoman0_2

I drempt of the characters from Defiance....

Enobit

I usually don't remember my dreams, unless my meds are being changed. Last night, though, I dreamed I invented a flying wheel chair (lol). I had a lot of fun driving and flying around the neighbourhood and in some buildings. I don't use a wheel chair in RL, but i suppose there's meaning in it.

Nesf
:D Thank you for dreaming about me... even although you had no control over it! That does sound like the kind of discussion I would have, realistically! I get irritated when my blind/curtain lets through a lot of light! 

~~~

I had a really rather strange dream last night, that I can't really describe well. I was in a place that you apparently went to watch television and order things off the television, it was a kind of cinema I guess. I was standing somewhere and there was two strange men, I don't know if they were arguing with eachother or something like this. At the end of the dream, all these silver symbols were falling out of my mouth onto the floor. I have no idea what the symbols were, I thought one of them looked like a very tiny silver camera shape...

Strange....

Yes, it was a strange kind of dream, and I don't dream of people very much. You were saying something about not liking too much light coming into the room and you had curtains which kind of shimmer and yu really like them, and then I told you that I have opaque curtains that let some natural light through so I can read, but not direct sunlight. And then I woke up :)

Sofi
Yes, it was a strange kind of dream, and I don't dream of people very much. You were saying something about not liking too much light coming into the room and you had curtains which kind of shimmer and yu really like them, and then I told you that I have opaque curtains that let some natural light through so I can read, but not direct sunlight. And then I woke up :)

I am glad to hear you dreamt of me, even although you don't dream of people much. I feel privileged  :D That does sound like something I would say! I complain often about my blind/curtain letting in a lot of light at the sides! I used to stick pins through the blind and into the wall to stop the light coming in - my mum, soon, told me to stop ruining the wall with holes! Then, I used double-sided sticky tape! I have a black-out blind, then a very thin, opaque curtain on top of that, which does nothing of stopping the light coming through the sides!!

Nesf
I am glad to hear you dreamt of me, even although you don't dream of people much. I feel privileged  :D That does sound like something I would say! I complain often about my blind/curtain letting in a lot of light at the sides! I used to stick pins through the blind and into the wall to stop the light coming in - my mum, soon, told me to stop ruining the wall with holes! Then, I used double-sided sticky tape! I have a black-out blind, then a very thin, opaque curtain on top of that, which does nothing of stopping the light coming through the sides!!

during the day I like to have natural sunlight coming into the room as it lifts my mood and I much prefer soft natural sunlight to having a point of artificial light constantly above my head and in my eyes - that's so tiring - but at night I have a real problem with light coming in to the room. I won't tolerate light at all as it stops me from sleeping. Even the crack in the door lets in too much light, and pilot or standby lights on electronic devices really irritate me.

Mike_GX101

WillowHope, on 18 Apr 2013 - 08:51, said:

Well, last night I had a dream where me and Chris lived in a house that, downstairs at least, was a version of my old house, and upstairs was our current house, even though we live in a flat which is one floor. It was weird and I can't remember much - I was trying to make breakfast for Chris because I think we were going on a trip. I don't know!

Mike_GX101 Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

They say the house in the dream world represents our selves.  Upstairs represents the present and downstairs is the past.  If there's a basement that's where all your repressed stuff sits.  It is ok to regress some times if you're anxious about the future.  Have you discussed with Chris your possible anxieties?

WillowHope Posted 22 Apr 2013- 01:51 PM

I don't have possible anxieties lol. We both hate where we live, end of story XD

Thanks for clarifying that.  Yes so it sounds like you're looking forward to your new future.  Making breakfast for Chris shows your willingness to support him and get things off to a good start.  They say the day always goes much better following breakfast.  And so embarking on a new trip/future similarly requires good preparation and good support.

bristlenose

Apparently, I was dreaming about houses and property prices at some stage last night, then it shifted to me in a fire station, getting kitted out with equipment to demonstrate its weight. Just as I was being shown the hoses, I was jarred out of my sleep by the smoke alarm activating outside my room.

No smoke, fortunately, but that's still some coincidence, because it's extremely rare for any of the smoke alarms in the house to be triggered without apparent reason, and similarly rare to have dreams relating to fires that I can recall. It took two hours to get back to sleep, and I subsequently woke three and a half hours late at 3:30 AM (I have an unusual target sleep schedule - around 4 PM to midnight; the alarm interrupted my dream at 10 PM) :(