blacktiger911

gay marriage leagal!

blacktiger911

gay marriage is now legal in all 50 states of America!!

Myrtonos

Terrific, but at least one state (Indiana) does not require wedding cake makers to participate in same sex weddings.

No Longer Here

Welcome to the 21st Century USA

lao tzu

marriage is a scam,its all about business,why rely on some stranger to marry 2 people in a church where probally no one is religious or believes in god?much prefer the old way where you jump over some sticks,or like the native americans used to do it,no stress no hassle.what difference does it make to have a piece of paper apart from to do with money.easier to make youre own vows,choose youre own location,invite friends and family,and save yourself a fortune.makes splitting up simple as well.all that polava to tell others that you love each other seems silly to my reasoning.

brokenOne

marriage is a scam,its all about business,why rely on some stranger to marry 2 people in a church where probally no one is religious or believes in god?much prefer the old way where you jump over some sticks,or like the native americans used to do it,no stress no hassle.what difference does it make to have a piece of paper apart from to do with money.easier to make youre own vows,choose youre own location,invite friends and family,and save yourself a fortune.makes splitting up simple as well.all that polava to tell others that you love each other seems silly to my reasoning.

I second that. I also dont like the idea of the government having a say so in my love life.

No Longer Here

marriage is a scam,its all about business,why rely on some stranger to marry 2 people in a church where probally no one is religious or believes in god?much prefer the old way where you jump over some sticks,or like the native americans used to do it,no stress no hassle.what difference does it make to have a piece of paper apart from to do with money.easier to make youre own vows,choose youre own location,invite friends and family,and save yourself a fortune.makes splitting up simple as well.all that polava to tell others that you love each other seems silly to my reasoning.

Totally disagree. I have been very happily married for 28 years and have never once regretted for an instant making a life-long commitment to my wife.

InternetCreature

Wait, when and how did this happen ? Anyways, this is pretty damn cool :D 

blacktiger911

Wait, when and how did this happen ? Anyways, this is pretty damn cool :D

the supream court ruled on it over ruling the states governors.

Ben

I'm ashamed of several members of the Christian community today. In fact I'm absolutely disgusted - some of their comments regarding same sex marriage have left me utterly flabbergasted. I've never been so angry at people on the internet before. 

Comparing homosexuals to murderers, paedophiles, and rapists?! Stop jacking yourselves off you bunch of sanctimonious cunts! Go and live in the real world and stop hiding behind the fig leaves. 

(I'm so sorry to rage like this - but I had to vent somewhere. I'm appalled at how un-Christian like certain Christians can be.) 

The Id

marriage is a scam,its all about business,why rely on some stranger to marry 2 people in a church where probally no one is religious or believes in god?

I think you mean that weddings are a scam. Marriage, as Andy says is just a commitment to another person through good times and bad.