Arthur

The Most beautiful View of Paris Evening 18/04/13

spiderwoman0_2

Doesn't matter, you've said what building it is lol, were you on the roof or inside, what kind of a building is it?

Arthur
Doesn't matter, you've said what building it is lol, were you on the roof or inside, what kind of a building is it?

I was on the roof with panoramic view outside.

spiderwoman0_2
I was on the roof with panoramic view outside.

Weren't you scared?  I would have been terrified.

Arthur
Weren't you scared?  I would have been terrified.

Nope I was not scared at all I enjoy going high up in buildings I have been to third floor of Eiffel Tower that's 300m tall. I have also been on the Empire State building when I was a kid, I  am fasenated with being in high places. I have been on tallest free standing structure, the CN tower in Toronto Canada. The top floor is at 446m tall that was amazing  tower is 553m in height.

Nesf
Nope I was not scared at all I enjoy going high up in buildings I have been to third floor of Eiffel Tower that's 300m tall. I have also been on the Empire State building when I was a kid, I  am fasenated with being in high places. I have been on tallest free standing structure, the CN tower in Toronto Canada. The top floor is at 446m tall that was amazing  tower is 553m in height.

I like climbing up high places too, and I'm not afraid of heights. I've been right up the top of the Eiffel Tower :)

Megsmum

WOW, what amazing pictures. I went to Paris about 6 years ago and I LOVED it. My youngest daughter (the AS one) is going on a school trip to Paris next month, she is really excited about it. One of the things they will be doing is going up the Eiffel Tower at 9.30 pm on their last night there. I wish I could go with them.

Sofi

I've been up the CN Tower too, when I was a child. I have a photo of me at the top standing on glass floor. 

WOW, what amazing pictures. I went to Paris about 6 years ago and I LOVED it. My youngest daughter (the AS one) is going on a school trip to Paris next month, she is really excited about it. One of the things they will be doing is going up the Eiffel Tower at 9.30 pm on their last night there. I wish I could go with them.

I hope she has a good time. I remember you said this before. I went on a school trip to Paris as well but we did not visit much of Paris, just Disneyland Paris for a autism workshop event. 

Bruce

It may seem strange that, while I'm not scared of flying or when up high buildings, or even on a suspension footbridge, etc, when I went abseiling (at school), for some reason, I was terrified! Ah, well, guess such things don't have to make a lot of sense....

Annaflower

Arthur, your photographs a stunning! I love the ones where the skies are purple and the street lights are just coming on. I love Paris. My favourite place to visit was the Musee D'Orsay. I could spend hours in there!

mary

Arthur, these photos are amazing!  I think you've really captured Paris in a most beautiful way.  I love how it is all lit.  The second photo with the sun going down is really very beautiful.