Sofi

Photos

Annaflower
That's so cool :)  I'm impressed with the quality we can now get with phones... although in some senses I really do miss the control I had with the Canon 40D I had.  I loved doing stuff with depth of field which can't really be done to the same degree with a phone, or at least I've not figured out how to do it yet.

I will have to start trying to play with photos once I get them onto the ipad.  Do you use any particular app for doing it?

I have one called photo toaster! And one called percolator. I am no expert, I just do what I think looks nice!

mary
I have one called photo toaster! And one called percolator. I am no expert, I just do what I think looks nice!

Ahh I've seen phototoaster... I might have to have a look around.  I think I'll try and get whatever app I get in ipad format though, and then add it to the iphone, otherwise it might not work as well.  I just love what you've done with the photos... I guess I just like that we can be so creative these days :)

mary

Here's a really, really old one of me ;)

post-74-0-30146200-1366564807_thumb.jpg

Bruce

That's really you!? Not that it can be that old.... :P

mary
That's really you!? Not that it can be that old.... :P

:P

That photo is around 33 years ago... gosh, I feel old! haha

Jack was convinced it was a picture of him and he kept telling me off when he first saw it :)

Bruce

Well, you've probably changed a lot since then! No way I'm getting photos of me from 35+ years ago to put on here, though!

Sofi
Here's a really, really old one of me ;)

attachicon.gif1.jpg

You are so cute! I love the little red shoes  :D

mary
Well, you've probably changed a lot since then! No way I'm getting photos of me from 35+ years ago to put on here, though!

Haha I guess... considering the photo of me 'almost now' is my avatar people can see the difference :)  For instance I don't have blonde hair now... although I didn't have blonde hair when I was born either ... hahaha.  I actually think that's one of my favourite photos of myself :)

You are so cute! I love the little red shoes  :D

LOL... apparently I loved those things.  Can't imagine why, I hate red now!! ;)

Bruce

Hopefully, you're also a bit bigger?  :P

Sofi
I like playing about with my photos using apps on my iPad. Here are a few I really like. D21DC08D-59CF-48F1-9408-FC3A4EAE2E85-110 A08AB523-C057-4A5C-A04D-C65511BC6A95-110 64BF354C-71B1-4192-A0A5-9D993C3375B7-110

These are really nice photos. Bella looks very serene in the boat!