Sofi

Photos

Bruce

Is it just me, or has something strange happened to your sig, Sofi? I'm sure it's changed....

Sofi
Is it just me, or has something strange happened to your sig, Sofi? I'm sure it's changed....

Yes - I have noticed, it does seem something strange has happened to it and I have no idea what it is :( A similar thing has happened to my profile page. It has been reduced to HTML, as if it has not been translated. I maybe ask Willow.

Bruce

Oh OK! Very strange but I'm not an expert in such stuff, Willow will probably know or be better able to find out!

edion

Well i show you some of my pictures as well. Sorry that all is winter.

060221-0001.jpg

060106-0003.jpg

060221-0002.jpg

Edited by edion

Bruce

Odd, you should be able to put the links into the picture thing here..... Willow, any ideas?

iggy

Did you do it thought the full editor? If I don't upload %7Boption%7D files thought the forum full editor, then it says the forum doesn't allow that image link...

Nesf

Some lovely photos here! It would be really good if we could upload photos directly from our PC - I don't have a Photobucket account or anything similar, I'm not sure if I want to make one because I don't know if I'll use it much.

edion
Did you do it thought the full editor? If I don't upload files thought the forum full editor, then it says the forum doesn't allow that image link...

Thanks that did work. 

Bruce

Nice to look at snow....!

iggy

null_zps22a600a9.jpg

null_zpse47e0346.jpg

null_zps841ec3a1.jpg