Sign in to follow this  
Stressmonster

Manowar

Jeff
I love music. One band in particular i listen to alot. Here's a consert of Manowar.

http://youtu.be/XxtXQ23TqjU

And please feel free to post music links yourselves as well. :)

I hope you not one of these immortals that can't take a joke if you are then don't watch personally I think manowar aren't that bad but I do see the humor in this video because they kinda do potrey that image lol: [img=

Stressmonster

I see the humor Jeff. Believe me. I was more of an "immortal" at earlier stages in my life. Not so much now but Manowar is still one of my "go to's" when it comes to repetative behaviour. :P

But one thing is for sure. Their music has lyrics that i like. It's all about life and how to view life. Like most metal is. (or music in general)

Stressmonster
I see the humor Jeff. Believe me. I was more of an "immortal" at earlier stages in my life. Not so much now but Manowar is still one of my "go to's" when it comes to repetative behaviour. :P

But one thing is for sure. Their music has lyrics that i like. It's all about life and how to view life. Like most metal is. (or music in general)

On second thought after watching the video... You infidel!!! Burn!!! :P

(kidding of course, kinda)

Willow

I've changed the title to allow this thread to go in a different direction to the other one entitled 'Music'  :D

*EDIT* just seen your PM - now it's called Manowar :P

Edited by WillowHope

Stressmonster
I've changed the title to allow this thread to go in a different direction to the other one entitled 'Music'  :D

*EDIT* just seen your PM - now it's called Manowar :P

Thank you. Probably gonna flood this thread with Manowar links anyway. Better here then on FB. (but i usually end up flooding it both on forums and on FB :rolleyes: ) I'm a sucker for repetative behaviour. Sue me. :P