Willow

Signatures

keith_j

Just a quick post to see if this Sig is ok? Its just an edited version of my BF3 Server logo. :), I was going to create something fresh but had no idea where to start.

Edited by keith_j

Willow

Yeah you can have whatever you want, this thread is just here for people who want me to make one for them, because I'm a graphic designer. :)

Toran

I was wondering if you would be able to do for me a wigwam with a totum pole side by side on a green background sort of roling hill effect?

Willow

I was wondering if you would be able to do for me a wigwam with a totum pole side by side on a green background sort of roling hill effect?

I'm not sure I quite know what you mean? :P

Ben

Huh? 

Are you spinning us a yarn Toran? Ha Ha! 

Toran

No im not spinning a yarn lol. Its a long story but its to do with my beliefs and the life of the plain indians there spiritual ways not how they are portrayed as always being the bad guys.

I was thinking a wigwam with a totum pole by the side of it, wigwam just how you see them in the films with colour of the buffalo skins. The totum pole with a carving of a wolfs head on it ive an affinity with the wolf. With a green efect behind then or a tint of green to go below my posts like some of the others have. Just a hopeful idea..

Willow

No im not spinning a yarn lol. Its a long story but its to do with my beliefs and the life of the plain indians there spiritual ways not how they are portrayed as always being the bad guys.

I was thinking a wigwam with a totum pole by the side of it, wigwam just how you see them in the films with colour of the buffalo skins. The totum pole with a carving of a wolfs head on it ive an affinity with the wolf. With a green efect behind then or a tint of green to go below my posts like some of the others have. Just a hopeful idea..

Hmm, I'll give it a go at some point, but it's a bit more complex than all the others here :P

Toran

Hmm, I'll give it a go at some point, but it's a bit more complex than all the others here :P

Thanks willow but thats me complicated lol

JakeTrv

I just noticed that there are different types of members on this site and I feel silly for realizing it now.  :lol: Is it possible for you make a signature for me, or does it only go to the Honorary Members?

Willow

Nope, I can do a signature for anyone - but I still have Toran's to do, as I've been busy and his sounds complicated! So there'll be a bit of a wait :(