Willow

Signatures

Willow

@Alex - are you using it on your phone? Because I know it doesn't work fully on the mobile version.

Alex

I've put your image back, but I'm not sure I know how to fix the problem. I'll try and look into it, but I wanted to put it back for you in the mean time :)

Oh thanks a bunch! That's nice of you :)

@Alex - are you using it on your phone? Because I know it doesn't work fully on the mobile version.

Nope, I very rarely use the mobile version. I am using my pc.

I could have just PM'ed you Willow, but I just didn't want to bother you with such a 'noobish' question x)

Sorry Alex I don't have the answer but this is exactly the same problem I had a few months ago! I tried to add text under my image and deleted my image and then couldn't put it back on. In the end, Willow has put it back for me but I've given up on trying to get text under it! I hope you get answer about the text and I'm sure Willow will put back your image. 

Oh and thanks Sofi! I appreciate the feedback! I am sure we'll find the solution at some point :)

iggy

Hi willow, I was wondering if you did signatures based off of images? I have this image which I would really like as a signature, if you do :)

[img width=40 height = 40]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a587/gigavet/Gallifreyan1_zps24e436b1.jpg

Edit - I can't seem to make it resize....... sorry.

Edited by Iggy

iggy

Thank you very much Willow, it's amazing :D 

Willow

No problem :) I didn't know what it was so I tried to make it exact, but I probably got it a little wrong haha :P

iggy

No problem :) I didn't know what it was so I tried to make it exact, but I probably got it a little wrong haha :P

It's the fanmade version of circular gallifreyan. I'm not entirely sure if it is possible to read without the translation sheet really, I definitely don't mind if you missed anything!

Willow

I'm sorry for not doing yours yet Terry, it's just that it looks like it'll take longer than the others, and I'm so busy at the moment preparing for all kinds of things! I promise I'll get around to it!

Nedarb

Hi could someone help me out with including pictures? Do I just upload an image from my desktop? I'm kinda confused!

Peridot

I'm still looking forward to see how Toran's signature is going to come out. :)

@ Braden: You have to copy the url of the picture into the box that's presented to you when you click on the green square you see, if that makes sense. By the way in Dutch braden means roast. :P