Frostborn

New society structure

Frostborn

This might not necessarily be connected to aspergers but ive seen there have been some topics and discussions on a better society so i just need to put the link here of this video about 45 minutes, explaining a new approach that goes beyond poverty, politic-games and money-system. I found that videos are the best way of presenting things and this film does very well describe the issues of our society and the solutions of that we can use. This is not theoretical things to debate but already existing technology, so if you interested in societys problems and how humanity can find alternate ways to live and value please check this out. Its called the venus project.

Smithy The Wizard

I like the way things are now, it's not perfect, nothing is or ever will be perfect. You can get really close to perfection, but it's never 100%

ztnt

Really liked the video :lol: 

Another movie i really recommend, in case you enjoyed watching this one, is Zeitgeist. 
And its sequel, Zeitgeist: Addendum.

Frostborn
Really liked the video :lol: 

Another movie i really recommend, in case you enjoyed watching this one, is Zeitgeist. 

And its sequel, Zeitgeist: Addendum.

Yeah zeitgeist moving forward, thats the movie i first saw the lead to this one, its my favorite

Bruce

I doubt any plan to radically change society would work, long term. Not unless you somehow change people! Not found time to watch the videos, could one of you do a brief version of the plans, though, please?

Toran
I doubt any plan to radically change society would work, long term. Not unless you somehow change people! Not found time to watch the videos, could one of you do a brief version of the plans, though, please?

Its the people changing that will alter the society we live in. Government and individuals who seek power and wealth take that from those that continue to give this away freely. There will never be perfection or the ideal system until people themselves become that which is clearly not going to happen So all anyone can do who wants change is just be as good as they can be.

Bruce

OK, first step - how's anybody getting rid of the current system? In, say, the UK?

Toran
OK, first step - how's anybody getting rid of the current system? In, say, the UK?

You have to forget about getting rid of the system just change yourself and find likeminded people until the group grows beyond critical mass. Sound like fantasy but history shows revolutions etc dont work because the leaders are after power so you replace one set of rules for another sometimes worse than the original. This has to be done with violence so thats whats used when somebody else dont like the new power so we go in an endless cycle nothing changes which is why people say nothing because they feel helpless. The saying the meek shall inherit the earth means just that when critical mass is achieved the meek will inherit the earth as in given freely not taken with power or force that way it doesnt need to be or will be challenged. Its the way people think that needs to change.

Bruce

OK, maybe it'll work - that is a very long term plan, then! Is there really to be no violence of any kind at all? How will they deal with people who are that way - there always will be some such?

Toran
OK, maybe it'll work - that is a very long term plan, then! Is there really to be no violence of any kind at all? How will they deal with people who are that way - there always will be some such?

Its a plan that has always been there just there has been no critical mass so it hasnt happened in society yet nor will it until the masses see it. If critical mass occured then there would be far less people who would be violent so it would be less of a problem. Those that continued that way would easily be restrained because there wouldnt be that many in numbers compaired to the general population.

They would have to segregated for peoples safety like today but without the fear and threats that are around today for money housing and food I think that a lot of people would see things differently. Those that didnt have a choice of course you have to help them and give them opportunitys but if they are persistent and want to take and hurt others then there would be no choice but to keep them isolated because its their choice to be like it and ours to protect good and honest people.