M A R K

10 reasons to embrace your Asperger's.

Asgardian

That is true, but if people don't talk about it either then people won't know as well. People can't for sure assume what it's not there as well. 

Again, I did not mean every time. In certain situations.

Perhaps because a lot of people have been impatient with me in that past. I'm not sure.

Maybe, but earlier you referred to something I said in another thread, so I am more inclined to think that you meant I am generally impatient with you.

Edited by Phil

RiRi

Oh, okay, well you didn't say in certain occasions, I think you used the word always so I'm not sure why you say "again" as if you said something similar before. 

Maybe, but earlier you referred to something I said in another thread, so I am more inclined to think that you meant I am generally impatient with you.

What you said earlier in that thread made me think you were being impatient with me, yes. I think it's okay to say a comment like that so as to try and prevent something like that from happening again.

Asgardian

Oh, okay, well you didn't say in certain occasions, I think you used the word always so I'm not sure why you say "again" as if you said something similar before. 

Read the post again. I said "cannot always" and "isn't always", neither of which imply all the time.

What you said earlier in that thread made me think you were being impatient with me, yes. I think it's okay to say a comment like that so as to try and prevent something like that from happening again.

But as I said, I only said I was unsure what you meant so how was I being impatient?

RiRi

Read the post again. I said "cannot always" and "isn't always", neither of which imply all the time.

I understand that part about "cannot always assume..." but what I don't understand is...

This

What exactly did you mean by this? ^ I don't get how this response related to what I replied. Why did you have to say "Again..." 

But as I said, I only said I was unsure what you meant so how was I being impatient?

Like I said before, I didn't take your "unsure" as being impatient, but I wasn't planning on waiting for an impatient comment to happen, not saying that it would have happened. I already explained why I said that comment.

I wasn't implying that you had said always, with what I wrote. 

Asgardian

I understand that part about "cannot always assume..." but what I don't understand is...

This

What exactly did you mean by this? ^ I don't get how this response related to what I replied. Why did you have to say "Again..." 

Why do I have to justify every single word I have said? It is just one word. When I said you cannot always know everything someone is thinking, that implied in certain situations, therefore I used the word "Again". Trust me, I won't be saying it anymore if I always have to justify it  <_<

but I wasn't planning on waiting for an impatient comment to happen

Well that is how it comes across to me.

Edited by Phil

Tylermc

I love being so creative with my aspergers and I'm a awesome drawer and painter and I'm a good at remembering all kinds of facts

And I love my obsessions like Manchester United st Bernard's and golden retrievers and England

And I'm a good musician I love playing the drums and bass

Primeape

"9. You are fabulously witty and funny. The way you piece things together is like no other. You make others smile, even when you aren’t trying. You have a contagious smile because it is real."

Yeah ive been told im funny and that i make people laugh, yeah i dont try to be funny it just happens :)

My smile may be contagious but its not always a real smile

Cant tell what other ones apply to me though haha

Nesf

"9. You are fabulously witty and funny. The way you piece things together is like no other. You make others smile, even when you aren’t trying. You have a contagious smile because it is real."

Yeah ive been told im funny and that i make people laugh, yeah i dont try to be funny it just happens :)

My smile may be contagious but its not always a real smile

Cant tell what other ones apply to me though haha

People sometimes find me funny because I express myself in a very scientific way. I don't know why that should be funny, but apparently it is :)

Primeape

People sometimes find me funny because I express myself in a very scientific way. I don't know why that should be funny, but apparently it is :)

i dont do the scientific way tbh, its mainly a hyperactive way and i just say funny things apperently