Sofi

Anger

spiderwoman0_2

Harry was an angry child and once hit a teacher and he would scratch kids on their faces and trash stuff at home and school.  He still gets angry a bit but has learnt to control it, mainly due to me calming him down and telling him he needed to control himself.

ztnt
I'm not sure in what way it was meant to help autistic kids.

Expression, discipline, self-esteem, concentration, balance, memory.

The list goes on.

Edited by staticker

Sofi
Harry was an angry child and once hit a teacher and he would scratch kids on their faces and trash stuff at home and school.  He still gets angry a bit but has learnt to control it, mainly due to me calming him down and telling him he needed to control himself.

Yes - this was me too as a child. I hit teachers regularly, bit them, scratched them. A teacher had to get some sort of medical treatment once, because of me, and my mum had to go to a special meeting in town. I bit my mum a lot as well, punched my sister in the eye. Our house had to be altered a lot because I'd damage everything in my reach. I broke my mum's bed. That's how it is. I am not like that anymore though! Just the occasional hole in the wall! Things getting thrown. I don't want to break anything anymore though. 

Nesf

This one's for the girls - I have a problem with anger control when I have PMT. I'm much more tense and anxious, and an anger outburst can be set off at the drop of a hat, and sounds get louder and irritate me more.

Toran
Indeed, people say that is good for it. But the same goes for pratically every sport.

Archery is awesome too.

I wouldnt trust myself with a dart let alone archery lol

Sofi
This one's for the girls - I have a problem with anger control when I have PMT. I'm much more tense and anxious, and an anger outburst can be set off at the drop of a hat, and sounds get louder and irritate me more.

Yes, I have heard this pattern from other females too. I find it hard to know what time this would be, and whether a particular anger outburst would happen anyway. I maybe should check my phone app (for tracking cycles) more often and note down in it how I feel at what times. 

My phone app is currently telling me my period is 4 days late actually, so I don't know if that's a cause for concern. That's a bit weird. Maybe I put the wrong date in, in the previous month. 

I wouldnt trust myself with a dart let alone archery lol

I wouldn't trust myself with a bloody spoon! LOL 

Heather

I don't get angry that much, but I do  have problems controlling my  emotions.   I  can get really frustrated easily but I  usually express it through over emotional ness and a whiny voice.  And it's usually when I'm extra anxious.

I think I have more  problems around that time as well.. more emotional and anxious overall.

Yes, I have heard this pattern from other females too. I find it hard to know what time this would be, and whether a particular anger outburst would happen anyway. I maybe should check my phone app (for tracking cycles) more often and note down in it how I feel at what times. 

My phone app is currently telling me my period is 4 days late actually, so I don't know if that's a cause for concern. That's a bit weird. Maybe I put the wrong date in, in the previous month. 

I wouldn't trust myself with a bloody spoon! LOL 

I know my period is hardly ever on  time.  Though this time it actually came right on the day my iphone  app calculated,  it hardly ever does it!  I've had it be off by quite a few days so I wouldn't worry about it.  I think stress causes it to be irregular and i think that's why I'm almost always irregular because I'm always anxious.  :(

Autistic4EVER

I mostly get angry at computers now-a-days. I remember almost breaking my parent's Windows XP machines because it would become slow and un-responsive when I'm browsing.  

I'm still learning to control my anger and had times when my Dad would tel me that I scare people with it. But I still raise my voice sometimes and usually catch myself when I do. That's when I talk in this voice that sounds like I'm trying to control my tempter. The good thing is, I don't throw things like I used to do but I still slam doors. Well maybe not that hard but just enough to let people know that I'm upset with something. 

It's funny how ever since I switched to Linux, I forgotten how frustrating Windows can be lol

Toran
I mostly get angry at computers now-a-days. I remember almost breaking my parent's Windows XP machines because it would become slow and un-responsive when I'm browsing.  

I'm still learning to control my anger and had times when my Dad would tel me that I scare people with it. But I still raise my voice sometimes and usually catch myself when I do. That's when I talk in this voice that sounds like I'm trying to control my tempter. The good thing is, I don't throw things like I used to do but I still slam doors. Well maybe not that hard but just enough to let people know that I'm upset with something. 

It's funny how ever since I switched to Linux, I forgotten how frustrating Windows can be lol

Im constantly frustrated by computers as they have an inteligence that I dont have when tapping the keys result is usually disaster lol. That being said I control my anger now wasnt always the case but I always took it out on objects not people which is the main thing . It gets to you sometimes and releasing the pressure os better than trying to obsorb it as long as nobody gets hurt.

Bruce

There have certainly been times I was very tempted to throw my laptop at a wall or out the window! But, of course, I'd then not have one, so.....