Sofi

Anger

221BTardisMockingJay

Indeed, people say that is good for it. But the same goes for pratically every sport.

Archery is awesome too.

I've always wanted to take archery lessons!

Little Pink Coupe

I used to get angry a lot of the time before I started taking an antidepressant....I never acted on it, I just would have these horrible thoughts about how I wanted to torture/take revenge on those who made me angry, or were the targets of my anger. The things that usually set my anger off are being condescended to and unwanted sensory input.

Nesf

My computer crashes every time their is a power shortage, even if this occurs just for a fraction of a second. It just happened for the second time today. It makes me undescribably angry and I'm finding it extremely hard to cope with this. Everytime it happens I want to smash things, I fear that one day I won't be able to control it and end up damaging my PC beyond repair.

nichii

I wouldn't say it's anger. For me, I would say I'm irritated, but not really angry. I never actually raise my voice and yell at someone (not purposely anyway), but I do sound angry when I talk sometimes. It's just because my family never leaves me alone.

StormCrow

(late to the thread like normal)

I get angry pretty easy.

I look a lot more calm than I feel. I guess that's good, maybe 

I do a Qi Gong set (Ba Duan Jin) every morning and one of the things is for anger (Chinese Medicine says the Liver is for anger, and I think fear too), and so far it's helped a lot.

Choco Otter

I don't really know. I get irritated, but I don't really get aggressive. I guess I get more sad and dejected than angry.

Don't get me wrong, I remember trying to beat up my older brother when I was younger - I never managed it however, and the recupctions were worse than what I would get out of it so I would put most of my aggression into judo and other martial arts.