Sofi

Anger

Nesf
Yes, I have heard this pattern from other females too. I find it hard to know what time this would be, and whether a particular anger outburst would happen anyway. I maybe should check my phone app (for tracking cycles) more often and note down in it how I feel at what times. 

My phone app is currently telling me my period is 4 days late actually, so I don't know if that's a cause for concern. That's a bit weird. Maybe I put the wrong date in, in the previous month. 

I wouldn't trust myself with a bloody spoon! LOL 

For me it happens about a week before my period starts. I become really irritable, anoyed at the slightest thing, and as I said before, my sensitivity to the senses increases dramatically to the point where even going int a shop with loud music or a lot of people is unbearable. I have other symptoms, swelling up and increasing weight and headaches and a more sensitive digestion system. I hate it, I wish I didn't have to have them! A late period could be due to increased stress (as well as pregnancy, of course) but I wouldn't worry about it too much - it can happen. Mine is as regular as clockwork, if anything it comes early.

I mostly get angry at computers now-a-days. I remember almost breaking my parent's Windows XP machines because it would become slow and un-responsive when I'm browsing.  

I'm still learning to control my anger and had times when my Dad would tel me that I scare people with it. But I still raise my voice sometimes and usually catch myself when I do. That's when I talk in this voice that sounds like I'm trying to control my tempter. The good thing is, I don't throw things like I used to do but I still slam doors. Well maybe not that hard but just enough to let people know that I'm upset with something. 

It's funny how ever since I switched to Linux, I forgotten how frustrating Windows can be lol

I can get soooo frustrated with my computer!!  I once kicked it and smashed the tower casing, and I have a broken key on the laptop. I often throw things and hit things, too, as if to take revenge on them when things don't go how I want them to.

Toran
For me it happens about a week before my period starts. I become really irritable, anoyed at the slightest thing, and as I said before, my sensitivity to the senses increases dramatically to the point where even going int a shop with loud music or a lot of people is unbearable. I have other symptoms, swelling up and increasing weight and headaches and a more sensitive digestion system. I hate it, I wish I didn't have to have them! A late period could be due to increased stress (as well as pregnancy, of course) but I wouldn't worry about it too much - it can happen. Mine is as regular as clockwork, if anything it comes early.

I can get soooo frustrated with my computer!!  I once kicked it and smashed the tower casing, and I have a broken key on the laptop. I often throw things and hit things, too, as if to take revenge on them when things don't go how I want them to.

Have you tried using a cushion or pillow to take your frustrations out on its safe and wont cause damage to your property that you will regret when you calm down.

Bruce

I find thumping the bed instead of the laptop usually works for me....

Sofi

I feel as if I am irritable like that any day of the month, but maybe I should note down to see if it gets any worse at any certain time of the month and if there is a pattern. Perhaps there is. Mine is usually like clockwork as well, so it's a bit weird but I also know not to rely on the phone app completely. I might have put the wrong date in. It's maybe easier to use a normal calendar! It could well be stress related I suppose. 

I have issues with my computer also and especially recently, as it kept breaking for me. I am awful for throwing and hitting things, then end up regretting it. I've done things like this my whole life - in my old room in my old house, there was a permanent black mark on my door from when I once threw my school shoe at the door when in a meltdown before school, about going to school, so I threw my school shoe. It seems comical in hindsight. I was reminded about it every day with the big black mark! Eventually, my mum painted over it or something when we moved. 

I know hitting alternative, safe things is a good idea. It's just so difficult to think rationally like that when feeling so angry, in the heat of the moment. The last thing you really think is "Oh, I'll just hit my pillow instead. That'll be more sensible!" 

ztnt

Wooo, watch it. She's dangerous. ^^
Get a stress bal.
Or a metallic chest expander. Let off some team by doing some exercise on it.

Sofi
Wooo, watch it. She's dangerous. ^^

Get a stress bal.

Or a metallic chest expander. Let off some team by doing some exercise on it.

Who, me?! lol I am not that dangerous 95% of the time.

I used to have a stress toy of Kenny from South Park but I ripped his head off. Who killed Kenny?! 

What on Earth is a metallic chest expander?

ztnt

G.K.I. kid. G.K.I.

It's an exercise tool. Concentrates your force on the arms.

Edited by staticker

Smithy The Wizard

I struggle to control my anger, but I havn't had any reason to be mad lately, which is good! :)

Autistic4EVER
Who, me?! lol I am not that dangerous 95% of the time.

I used to have a stress toy of Kenny from South Park but I ripped his head off. Who killed Kenny?! 

What on Earth is a metallic chest expander?

Omg you killed Kenny! You b*****d! :P lol jk 

I remember pounding the keyboard when Windows wouldn't respond and for some reason, the fan winding up irritates me more than anything else. 

Even though I'm running Debian Linux, this desktop is a POS (Piece of s***) Compaq from Walmart that my Dad gave me. He has a bunch of machines from his ex-girlfriend because she was Obsessive Compulsive with a lot of money. I think she won a law suite against some company because she proved that a chemical cause her children to be mentally disabled or ... um ... slow (i'm trying not to say that derogative medical term that people use as an insult). 

Anyways, to me, there's no reason for the fan to be whirring up like a vacuum cleaner and I have gotten to the point of screaming at it. 

Nesf

^ i have an external hard disk that makes a whirring sound and irritates the hell out of me.