smileeachday

What are your interests?

smileeachday

Tell me everyone, what are your interests? sx1.png.

Mine are Music, Languages/Travelling and Writing/Art sx1.png.

Dingo

I like fictional worlds like in science fiction and fantasy. I like books, video games, movies, tv shows, and creating my own stuff. I like ideas in stories more than the emotional stuff.  I usually don't get or understand the emotions in a lot of stories and so I usually find that stuff boring, like when a character has a love interest.  There are exceptions though.  I really enjoy the weddings in Game of Thrones.

I also like music. I really love Between the Buried and Me. 

smileeachday

I like fictional worlds like in science fiction and fantasy. I like books, video games, movies, tv shows, and creating my own stuff. I like ideas in stories more than the emotional stuff.  I usually don't get or understand the emotions in a lot of stories and so I usually find that stuff boring, like when a character has a love interest.  There are exceptions though.  I really enjoy the weddings in Game of Thrones.

I also like music. I really love Between the Buried and Me. 

Those are great interests :)! great to see you are into creating your own things! I like creating my own things also :).

Dingo

Thanks.  I think it is a lot of fun and interesting to create your own stuff  :)

smileeachday

Thanks.  I think it is a lot of fun and interesting to create your own stuff  :)

So true that is why I became an artist and an author :)

Tonzofun

Cars, everything there is to know about cars, I want to know it.

Echo

Music: All genres, samplers, synthesizers, DAWs, guitars...Everything! :D

Animals

Video games

TV series and Films (horror, sci-fi, comedy and documentaries)

Science

Computing and Networking (general everyday use and aesthetics/design)

Art and photography

Like some others have mentioned on here, I love to create. Anything which "broadens my pallet", I take an avid interest in.  

collectingrocks

Photography (landscapes, people - candid or posed), medicine, psychology, music, walks in the country/sea etc, other people's problems har har :) :)

veearrell

Fantasy, sci-fi and horror fiction (favorites include Tales From The Crypt, Justice League Unlimited and Star Trek Deep Space Nine), old video games (with a particular interest in systems that failed like the TurboGrafx and Sega Master System), animation (all styles and eras), virtual reality (I really really need to get a smartphone so I can use Google Cardboard to play Oculus Rift games).

I too enjoy making my own stuff and I've uploaded several videos to my youtube channel with my personal favorite (so far) being The Rambling Gaming Dude's Halloween Adventure. I'm currently in production on an animated adaptation of the Adventures Of Joe The Circle webcomic, which I have the author's permission to do.

Pinky and his brain

I like:

Music (mostly rock), Film (scifi, action, comedy and documentary), Electronics (DIY amplifiers, turntables, speakers etc.), Computer and network technology and random mechanical stuff like cars and other engine driven vehicles.

But I don't have enough time to do anything serious with it. Work is burning all my energy. And when I get home, I just want to sleep.

That's my sad life in a nutshell. I wish my brain wasn't so f'd up.