smileeachday

What are your interests?

M A R K

Technology (previously communications networks - but now web technologies) takes up most of my time as its my living. 

Science - especially physics but i like all sciences I think. I watch a lot of natural history & geology. i'm an arm chair scientist. 

Mountain bikes & mountain biking - somehow i relate this to physics a lot. You can't beat a bit of downhill for fun and its great for fitness. 

Fish and corals - I have a big coral reef in my front room! The chemistry aspect is great and also I can sit and observe all the different behaviors taking place. Its expensive but well worth the money and time.  Unfortunately i am somewhat short of money and time lately so i might have to get rid. 

House & garden programs - I would love to be a house developer and develop some wrecks into something nice but i know i would suck at the project & financial management side of it. I find myself looking at how a home could be improved every time i go in one.

thegingerone

I like fictional worlds like in science fiction and fantasy. I like books, video games, movies, tv shows, and creating my own stuff. I like ideas in stories more than the emotional stuff.  I usually don't get or understand the emotions in a lot of stories and so I usually find that stuff boring, like when a character has a love interest.  There are exceptions though.  I really enjoy the weddings in Game of Thrones.

I also like music. I really love Between the Buried and Me. 

What you said about stories there is something I have been trying to put into words for so long!

Aside from that, my interests are Fantasy, art, instrumental music, Dungeons and Dragons, animals, evolution and a load of other things :)

Edited by AlzEilir

smileeachday

What you said about stories there is something I have been trying to put into words for so long!

Aside from that, my interests are Fantasy, art, instrumental music, Dungeons and Dragons, animals, evolution and a load of other things :)

Nice :)

Technology (previously communications networks - but now web technologies) takes up most of my time as its my living. 

Science - especially physics but i like all sciences I think. I watch a lot of natural history & geology. i'm an arm chair scientist. 

Mountain bikes & mountain biking - somehow i relate this to physics a lot. You can't beat a bit of downhill for fun and its great for fitness. 

Fish and corals - I have a big coral reef in my front room! The chemistry aspect is great and also I can sit and observe all the different behaviors taking place. Its expensive but well worth the money and time.  Unfortunately i am somewhat short of money and time lately so i might have to get rid. 

House & garden programs - I would love to be a house developer and develop some wrecks into something nice but i know i would suck at the project & financial management side of it. I find myself looking at how a home could be improved every time i go in one.

That is a lot of interests! my goodness! :)!

I like:

Music (mostly rock), Film (scifi, action, comedy and documentary), Electronics (DIY amplifiers, turntables, speakers etc.), Computer and network technology and random mechanical stuff like cars and other engine driven vehicles.

But I don't have enough time to do anything serious with it. Work is burning all my energy. And when I get home, I just want to sleep.

That's my sad life in a nutshell. I wish my brain wasn't so f'd up.

Those are some awesome interests :) I wish you got to spend more time on your interests however, at least you know them some people don't have any at all!

Cars, everything there is to know about cars, I want to know it.

I don't know everything about cars.. I wish I did haha then I wouldn't need to worry about going to get things repaired on my car all the time haha :) I think that is a very awesome and pratical interest :)

Music: All genres, samplers, synthesizers, DAWs, guitars...Everything! :D

Animals

Video games

TV series and Films (horror, sci-fi, comedy and documentaries)

Science

Computing and Networking (general everyday use and aesthetics/design)

Art and photography

Like some others have mentioned on here, I love to create. Anything which "broadens my pallet", I take an avid interest in.  

:) awesome!

Photography (landscapes, people - candid or posed), medicine, psychology, music, walks in the country/sea etc, other people's problems har har :) :)

I love the country side it is most relaxing :)! nice interests by the way! :)

Fantasy, sci-fi and horror fiction (favorites include Tales From The Crypt, Justice League Unlimited and Star Trek Deep Space Nine), old video games (with a particular interest in systems that failed like the TurboGrafx and Sega Master System), animation (all styles and eras), virtual reality (I really really need to get a smartphone so I can use Google Cardboard to play Oculus Rift games).

I too enjoy making my own stuff and I've uploaded several videos to my youtube channel with my personal favorite (so far) being The Rambling Gaming Dude's Halloween Adventure. I'm currently in production on an animated adaptation of the Adventures Of Joe The Circle webcomic, which I have the author's permission to do.

wow :)!!!!! sounds awesome! :) I will have to check out your youtube channel :)!

Inactive User

My interests are Animals, Science, Astronomy, Art, Music, History, Nature

I love photography too I have a Nikon camera and love to take pictures of my pets, animals and places like the countryside.

Edited by Jo R

smileeachday

My interests are Animals, Science, Astronomy, Art, Music, History, Nature

I love photography too I have a Nikon camera and love to take pictures of my pets, animals and places like the countryside

Nice interests :), I have always wanted a quality camera like a Nikon :) you are so lucky! haha

Tylermc

My interest are Manchester. United, St. Bernard's

Golden retrievers

Watching. Football on tv drawing painting

Golfing Paddle boarding

Playing the drums

And the bass

And Takeing pictures

And the English countryside

And the history of Scotland

My dads side of the family has a castle there it's

Now a. Hotel if. Your a

Mcmillan you get too. Stay there for free

Scott

I've had a few come and "go" over the years (I put go in quotes because I never truly become uninterested in them, I just take glances over into them and occasionally take part again), but my main ones have been:

Heavy metal music (which has slowly mellowed into loving music in general, but I still mostly like metal)

Studying religion (which has lead to me becoming Muslim funnily enough)

Martial arts (which has slowly turned into a general enthusiasm for fitness lately; always a good thing)

An interest in military history and the military in general (I used to be obsessed with special forces groups like the SAS and Germany's GSG9); this has manifested lately with a desire to enlist in the British Army, which I hope I can do

Science fiction (Warhammer 40,000 is so totally magnificently cool it's not even funny)

Films (I love love love martial arts films, action, horror and anything that can make me laugh)

Dingo

Do you mean that you like the ideas in stories and have trouble with the emotional stuff?  An example for me is in Buffy I loved the monsters but was really bored with the relationship stuff and I didn't get why people cared so much about the characters dating.

Do you like fantasy as in books and video games? 

thegingerone

Do you mean that you like the ideas in stories and have trouble with the emotional stuff?  An example for me is in Buffy I loved the monsters but was really bored with the relationship stuff and I didn't get why people cared so much about the characters dating.

Do you like fantasy as in books and video games? 

I like stories for their ideas and the way that it's something that is separate from 'reality.'  I don't mind some emotional stuff but when a story becomes more about relationships between characters rather than the plot I often get bored.

I like fantasy as in the concept of fantasy worlds (like, I have had an imaginary world since I was very young, and I am also building a fantasy world with a friend), but I also love fantasy books, with the Throne of Glass series and 'The Invisible Library' being curent favourites, and I also love reading about fantasy worlds.  For example, I know a lot more about the Harry Potter world than a lot of my 'hardcore fan' friends, although I am only on the fourth book, and I love reading about Tolkien's world (although I have not read LOTR or the Hobbit).  I look at a lot of fantasy art from video games and I have watched quite a few playthroughs on YouTube, but I never got into them myself and I don't have the money to buy games, so the only one I play is Neverwinter.  I could go on a lot more, but I don't want to bore anyone, but you can PM me if you want to talk more :)

Inactive User

Nice interests :), I have always wanted a quality camera like a Nikon :) you are so lucky! haha

Thank you :)