blacktiger911

i did it

blacktiger911

so I bought a 2004 ford explorer. white with black wheels ill post pictures tomorrow since its dark outside.

Dingo

Nice  :)  Sorry if you already said this elsewhere, but is this your first vehicle?

(deleted)

No I think he had an older truck before that.

blacktiger911

I have a 1984 ford ranger but it threw a rod. to fix it I would need to pull the engine and I don't have to time to do that.

Asgardian

Why have you started two threads about the same thing in three days?

RiRi

That's awesome! :) Congratulations, blacktiger. :)

Why have you started two threads about the same thing in three days?

Other people start threads about the same thing within a day and I don't see you complaining about them. Besides, I don't think that blacktiger's threads were the same. The other one seemed to be about an accident, this one is about him getting a new car. I think that's something I'd be really excited about. I've never owned my own car. What's your problem with people starting threads?

Asgardian

Other people start threads about the same thing within a day and I don't see you complaining about them. Besides, I don't think that blacktiger's threads were the same. The other one seemed to be about an accident, this one is about him getting a new car. I think that's something I'd be really excited about. I've never owned my own car. What's your problem with people starting threads?

This thread is continued from another thread. Why not just update the situation in the original thread?

Is it your personal mission to criticise every post I make?

RiRi

This thread is continued from another thread. Why not just update the situation in the original thread?

Is it your personal mission to criticise every post I make?

Does it really bother you that he started another thread? Maybe he wanted to separate the two events as they're not exactly the same? It's not my personal mission to criticize every post you make. I just don't see some of your posts as fair. That's all.

Asgardian

Does it really bother you that he started another thread? Maybe he wanted to separate the two events as they're not exactly the same? It's not my personal mission to criticize every post you make. I just don't see some of your posts as fair. That's all.

Yes it does bother me, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.

So you can challenge me about my posts, yet when I said one of your posts were unfair you didn't take that too well at all. Double standards.

RiRi

Yes it does bother me, otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.

So you can challenge me about my posts, yet when I said one of your posts were unfair you didn't take that too well at all. Double standards.

It was an actual question the "does it really...?" I didn't say it to be sarcastic. I sometimes ask questions because I wonder about things so you might have been doing the same thing, but after your above post, I guess not. I never said you couldn't get upset about someone "criticizing" they way you go about things...so I don't get how that's double standards. And I don't think a lot of people like people criticizing them or telling them that it's not okay to express their opinion hence why I didn't take it so well. Plus, I had a reason to think the way I did.