Nesf

Subforum for ASD resources

Nesf

I think it would be a really good idea if there were a subforum for ASD resources. In the forum, one could post articles, links to sites, literature or youTube videos about ASD. If someone finds something useful, they can post it there, and then it will all be neatly in one place and easily found by others without having to crawl through all the other post in the General Discussion thread, where such things are usually put.

Also, I suggest having a separate thread pinned for people to post their YouTube videos, or to promote their YouTube channels.

Separate threads could be made and pinned in a future ASD resouces subforum for those who want to promote their YouTube channels on the forum (such as Smileaday's channel), or for existing resources such as the existing Dr. Attwood's Channel (already pinned) or, of course, for Willow's videos, should she decide to make them public again.

Personally, I would find this much more useful than the current system, and I'm sure it will also encourage newcomers to join the site. Many people would benefit.

RiRi

I think this is a great idea. :) There could be one thread for each ASD youtube channel, like smileeachday's. And finding information would be so much easier. People can provide a short descriptions of the links, books, etc. that they post too. :)

RiRi

No feedback from Willow :(

:( I've not seen Willow on the forum lately.

Asgardian

No feedback from Willow :(

I have also noticed Willow hasn't been active on here lately.

Nesf

I have also noticed Willow hasn't been active on here lately.

She was online yesterday and must have seen the thread, but left no comment or feedback. I take that to mean a "no" or that she is not interested in the idea. I was expecting some reply from her.

RiRi

She was online yesterday and must have seen the thread, but left no comment or feedback. I take that to mean a "no" or that she is not interested in the idea. I was expecting some reply from her.

Hmm. She hasn't been leaving any comments on any of the threads, I guess we'll have to wait and see what she does until the small changes on the forum take place?

Asgardian

Hmm. She hasn't been leaving any comments on any of the threads, I guess we'll have to wait and see what she does until the small changes on the forum take place?

The forum just feels a bit rudderless at the moment. She is the only moderator, but I don't feel like she is really paying much attention to it. I don't want to bring up the recent arguments again, but there is one point to make about them regarding this situation. Willow said and did nothing. The last two weeks or so, as we all know, there have been various arguments. Previous incidents would see Willow intervene, yet she did nothing. I wonder just how much attention she is paying to this place right now.

I have also noticed a member who joined recently has said on their profile feed that the moderator (meaning Willow) hasn't approved their posts and that none of their posts are showing. Currently, they have no posts, presumably because Willow hasn't approved the posts. That doesn't necessarily mean she hasn't looked at them, but I am baffled as to what is going on.