nichii

Cambridge Face Memory Test

(deleted)

The hardest part of that test for me was when they started showing a group of faces all at once. I have a hard time remembering more than one thing at a time. I did pretty well during the first part though.

56%

The first ones were easy, but when there were more than one face, I didn't know how to go about memorizing them all together. then when they blurred them, I was lost :P

Exactly like me.

Was I the only one thinking "don't they look all the same"?

No. I'm sure there were only about five different faces used altogether. And of those five, about three were so similar that they might as well be the same face. And I'm sure they put the same face twice on some of the questions. :-P

thegingerone

I'm sure there were only about five different faces used altogether. And of those five, about three were so similar that they might as well be the same face. And I'm sure they put the same face twice on some of the questions. :-P

I don't know if anyone else was the same as me, but I could tell the difference between all of the faces (up to the blurred ones), but i just couldn't remember which ones I was supposed to be recognizing.

AutismUnrestricted

Thanks Nichii, I believe I am quite good at recognizing and remembering faces. It doesnt quite work so well for me though coz i tend to blurt out to people who i think their face reminds me of. In my last job, I told my boss that he looked like Freddy Mercury. I dont think he was best pleased. I wasn't saying he was gay but  guess he took it the wrong way. 

I always struggle to tell Ben Stiller apart from Nicholas Cage though. Anyone else?

(deleted)

I don't know if anyone else was the same as me, but I could tell the difference between all of the faces (up to the blurred ones), but i just couldn't remember which ones I was supposed to be recognizing.

Some of them I could tell were different, but a lot of times it looked like they had put the same face twice.

RiRi

Some of them I could tell were different, but a lot of times it looked like they had put the same face twice.

@AlzEilir: I was doing okay before the blurred ones, but I might have missed some.

@invisible: lol :lol: that's exactly how it felt to me.

Thanks Nichii, I believe I am quite good at recognizing and remembering faces. It doesnt quite work so well for me though coz i tend to blurt out to people who i think their face reminds me of. In my last job, I told my boss that he looked like Freddy Mercury. I dont think he was best pleased. I wasn't saying he was gay but  guess he took it the wrong way. 

I always struggle to tell Ben Stiller apart from Nicholas Cage though. Anyone else?

I have no idea who those two people are, but I have a similar issue. I think some people look like people I have met in the past, yet, they're not the same person. :lol: Always happens. :P

storm-petrel

Some of them had one very distinctive facial feature that stood out for me such as their jawline or the shape of their eyebrows which helped me a lot. Without something like that to latch onto though I found the other faces all just merged together into a sort of generic person.

Kara

I got 94%. For me it wasn't difficult to remember the faces or tell the differences, until they "blurred" the faces. On some of the blurred ones I couldn't see anything but the contour of the face so I just guessed. Is remembering the contour part of remembering faces? I mean it's a bit hard to pick out a face when there's no face to pick out. xD