Willow

Examples:

Why...?

Can Anyone Help?

Is This Normal?

Help!

What Does This Mean?

Having Problems

I'm making this thread because for ease of use (and to make my job a little easier), can we please put a little more thought into our topic titles, so that it's clear what is going to be inside. So instead of 'Can Anyone Help?' it could be 'Need Help With Math Homework', or instead of 'Is This Normal?' it could be 'Does Anyone Else Have Constantly Itchy Eyes?'.

You get the idea. I just think it's easier for everyone if it's a clear title :)

Bruce

I'll try! Sorry!

mary

Great post Willow... I think you're right... it'd make things easier if topic titles were clearer :)  That will lead to less confusion hopefully :)

Andy

Well if it helps to understand, I see such as what issue is being taken about I totally ignore the post through not having my interest piqued for just like books interest has to be provided via the cover for people to read further.

And so it is up to those that entitle as they do, they wish to receive input, make your title interesting and indicative of what you wish to ask or else don't be surprised with what you get, like lack of interest which can manifest with the more negative of us as no one is interested in us and what we have to say.

Be kind to yourself in order to receive the kindness you seek.