Willow

Some Things To Think About

Catman2018

Just wanted to say sorry if I offended anybody about my rant.  I had to vent. 

RiRi

@Catman2016: I don't think your post was offensive, you didn't offend me. There was a lot of truth to your post actually. Especially maybe this:

If I call, Willow a babe, then, my account will be suspended in a heartbeat.  I do not know Willow personally.  She might call me a creep or she is say it is inappropriate.

And that would be why this whole situation is just so weird.

It's good that you vented.

Catman2018

@Catman2016: I don't think your post was offensive, you didn't offend me. There was a lot of truth to your post actually. Especially maybe this:

And that would be why this whole situation is just so weird.

It's good that you vented.

Thank you.  You actually agree with me?  Again, thanks. 

Primeape

@Catman2016: I wasn't planning on interacting with Marmite anymore. Because even though I had politely replied to his age-gap thread, he still went ahead and made a false accusation about me. And it looks like GondorianAspie has also had enough and has left the forum, so there won't be any more interactions happening between us, I assume. Even if GondorianAspie comes back, I don't think he's be replying this dude. I just hope Marmite learns to respect the members of this forum. I hope he is respectful.

i dont think Marmite will learn to respect now since he knows he will be allowed to talk to members like they are nobodies and he knows he will get away with it

Catman2018

Hi, DebzMeta08.  What do you mean by your sentence?

Edited by Catman2016

RiRi

@Catman2016: Yes, I agree with you. May I ask why it's surprising? Just curious.

@DebzMata08: Yes, I agree with everything you said. He might feel entitled and very well backed up. I agree as well that he is disrespectful and talks to us like we're nobodies. Like he's superior. 

Catman2018

@Makelets I actually thought you would be offended for posting my rant. 

Edited by Catman2016

Primeape

Hi, DebzMeta08.  What do you mean by your sentence?

i donno how to explain it another way

RiRi

@Catman2016: No, maybe a few hours back, I wouldn't have taken it so well. But what you wrote is reasonable. We have to stay away from Marmite because he might feel like we're attacking him either way. I feel like we can't really patch up things with him because it feels like he's being hostile towards us.

Catman2018

@Catman2016: No, maybe a few hours back, I wouldn't have taken it so well. But what you wrote is reasonable. We have to stay away from Marmite because he might feel like we're attacking him either way. I feel like we can't really patch up things with him because it feels like he's being hostile towards us.

I agree.