L Lawliet

Happy Things :) (Negativity not allowed in!)

Alex

Some things that makes me happy...

Walking in the forest

Walking in the snow.

Listening to music and 'building' images in my head.

Trying to get those images down on paper afterwards.

Discovering new artists/bands.

Cooking delicious food.

Having a cup of good coffee!

Or hot chocolate! I'm drinking that right now.

Having interesting conversations with people.

Watching Doctor Who

Any form of escapism really.

That's all I can think of at the moment  :)

Luke

These are the things that currently make me happy:

Video games (especially Gears of War 3), anime, films, computers, my cat, bed, food and Neil deGrasse Tyson!

Oh, and flat pack furniture <3

I love this desk: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/60261037/

@Raziel

I liked the new Mad Max, but I prefer Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior.  For me, the story was better and the characters had more depth to them.

@Nesf

I'd love to see some photos after you've finished building your computer :) 

Asgardian

^Another fan of flat pack furniture :D

Gone away

Tea bags that are a few years old ... tea never tastes better!

Dingo

@Raziel

I liked the new Mad Max, but I prefer Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior.  For me, the story was better and the characters had more depth to them.

I watched the first original two as well last week.  I hadn't watched them in a long time.  The Road Warrior was great as well.   I like how the new one was non-stop the whole way through.  And the villain looked fantastic.  I'm also a Tom Hardy fan and I like Charlize Theron, so that probably influenced my opinion quite a bit as well  :)

L Lawliet

Some things that makes me happy...

Listening to music and 'building' images in my head

I do this too, the music helps

Nesf

@Nesf

I'd love to see some photos after you've finished building your computer :)

That might be a while yet, because I'm still waiting to be paid so I can order the components.

I like Neil deGrasse Tyson too :)

Alex

This thread makes me happy!  :D

Also, I can agree on the Ikea furniture thing. I have an Ikea very close to where I live, and it's pretty nice going in there. They also have a cosy little restaurant thing, with Swedish meatballs!  :P

I do this too, the music helps

For me I think it comes down to my synesthesia. With most music, I sort of see these colours and shapes in my head. Some music is stronger though, and I can get quite vivid images, or ideas for paintings  :)

L Lawliet

This thread makes me happy!  :D

Also, I can agree on the Ikea furniture thing. I have an Ikea very close to where I live, and it's pretty nice going in there. They also have a cosy little restaurant thing, with Swedish meatballs!  :P

For me I think it comes down to my synesthesia. With most music, I sort of see these colours and shapes in my head. Some music is stronger though, and I can get quite vivid images, or ideas for paintings  :)

I see, that's interesting. Do you paint a lot? I don't paint much but when I do I really enjoy it. Anything creative really :)

Alex

I see, that's interesting. Do you paint a lot? I don't paint much but when I do I really enjoy it. Anything creative really :)

No, I haven't painted for the longest time. I really think I should though, as I have some great ideas for paintings. A lot of the time I just get distracted, or I'm not satisfied with the outcome if it doesn't look like how I imagined it. However, I have drawn a lot more recently, and have also begun making sketches for my painting ideas, so I'll start soon. I'm on it!  :P