Willow

Questions for WillowHope

Willow

Please post any questions or topics which you would like me to answer or talk about in videos.

Echo

Transitioning into Adulthood - Trials, tribulations and tips :) 

I'll have a proper look at what you have contributed in the past and see if this topic has been covered before. I've watched so many, I can't remember. 

Echo

Actually, I think that "Asperger's and Girls: Growing up" covers the same questions. Sorry

Tylermc

Hi can you do a video on  service dogs for autism 

And on stim toys 

Catman2018

I tried to go to AC chat.  But the the website, tells me I do not have permission for that.  Why is that?  It says that every time I try the chat feature on a tab in Firefox

Dingo

Coping with change would be pretty relevant right now.

RiRi

@Willow I have a question/suggestion. Was that sub forum "Nosiness" created because of me? Because most of my threads ask about people's lives? However, I think most of my threads are curiosity because what I ask are things more in general, I don't ask people how many times they've had sex or how many times they've masturbated this week. Could you change the name of that forum to maybe "Curiosity" or even take it off? Because I doubt anyone here likes to be called nosy. So I doubt anyone will post on there. But I'm sure now that I brought it up, there might be some people who post on there. At least, I wouldn't post on there. At first, I was going to give you permission to move my threads to that "Nosiness" forum, but then I thought. lol Why am I going to humiliate myself? I guess I don't hate myself enough to do such a hurtful thing for me. Anyway, could you please do something about this? 

Edited by Deleted

Nesf
15 minutes ago, Deleted said:

@Willow I have a question/suggestion. Was that sub forum "Nosiness" created because of me? Because most of my threads ask about people's lives? However, I think most of my threads are curiosity because what I ask are things more in general, I don't ask people how many times they've had sex or how many times they've masturbated this week. Could you change the name of that forum to maybe "Curiosity" or even take it off? Because I doubt anyone here likes to be called nosy. So I doubt anyone will post on there. But I'm sure now that I brought it up, there might be some people who post on there. At least, I wouldn't post on there. At first, I was going to give you permission to move my threads to that "Nosiness" forum, but then I thought. lol Why am I going to humiliate myself? I guess I don't hate myself enough to do such a hurtful thing for me. Anyway, could you please do something about this? 

I agree. I don't like the name "nosiness" either. I think the name of that forum should be changed to something more positive and less judgemental. No one will want to post there, because no one wants to be seen as "nosy" "Curiosity" or "questions" would be much better. The purpose of the forum is to get support and advice from the other members, and people should feel that they can ask questions without fear of being judged.

mysti

I personally like the name "Nosiness" - it sounds lighthearted & makes me smile :)