Willow

Questions for WillowHope

RiRi
Just now, GondorianAspie said:

OK, this is the point where I leave the conversation. I am not getting drawn into any more confrontation and that is what is going to happen here.

That's okay. I'm not really upset or anything, if you were to talk to me right now, you'd realize that by my voice tone. It just seems like we have differing points. That's okay. 

Asgardian
Just now, Deleted said:

That's okay. I'm not really upset or anything, if you were to talk to me right now, you'd realize that by my voice tone. It just seems like we have differing points. That's okay. 

The "please enlighten me" smacked of the start of an argument.

I'm done here, I tried to help.

RiRi
1 minute ago, GondorianAspie said:

The "please enlighten me" smacked of the start of an argument.

I'm done here, I tried to help.

Oh, okay. I didn't mean it an a bad way. I didn't know it would come across as offensive. Sorry if it did. It wasn't my intention. You can ignore that part if you want. But it's okay anyway.

mysti

@Deleted/Anna

I suffer from mental health problems, including depression, and understand that people can't just turn them on & off (& didn't ask you to), so you don't need to explain that to me. I suspect most other forum members will understand that too.

I'm not having a go at you but I just wish you could see that the majority, if not all, of the other Asperclick users are kind & not out to get you. It seems that you believe most of the responses to your posts on these forums are personal attacks, whereas I'm sure that 99% of them are harmless.

I'm starting to respond to your posts less, even if I feel I have something to contribute, because I can predict that no matter how harmless or neutral my reply I will likely be accused of personally attacking you & I don't want to get drawn into having to defend myself & trying to reassure you each time that happens.

I am not attacking your character so please don't get upset about this but surely you can see that your cynicism is causing problems for you on these forums? I'm not saying you can change overnight & I know change is hard for us Aspies (with or without other mental health problems as well) but please try to trust other forum members a bit more. Maybe you'll be able to get more out of using the forums that way.

And please don't suggest that you'll leave permanently - you must be able to see from past experiences that no-one wants you to go.

Edited by mysti

Tylermc

Hi @Willow could you do a video on echolila 

or a video on  where you can show us how too make your

faveorite snack  ? 

Tylermc

Hi Willow  can you do a video on 

service dogs for austim 

????

have a great day 

Tylermc

Hi Willow  what famous person would you love 

too meet and if you  had your own Time machine 

just like Doctor who what part of history 

would you go too ? 

Thankyou always for makeing asperclick for us 

have a great day ?

null
On 2/23/2016 at 1:30 PM, Tylermc said:

Hi Willow  can you do a video on 

service dogs for austim 

????

have a great day 

I second that. I used to talk to someone who was one of the first autistic people in the UK to be provided a service dog specifically for her autism. She said it really helped with her anxiety etc. I've heard a lot of other positive stories about service dogs for autism too

weebo

video on sensory rooms and toys for adults would be good things to use and do

Tylermc

A video on who are your role models and who do you look up too